Lunar Eclipse

Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Lunar Eclipse

Did everyone enjoy the lunar eclipse of the moon last night? We had a perfect view from Victoria - beautiful clear night......what an absolutely beautiful sight........
Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:52 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lunar Eclipse

Looked nice from here in Cabo San Lucas too.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 4:15 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Was fantastic. Couldnt have had a better night here either. Didint stay up for the full eclipse mind you.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iaink
Was fantastic. Couldnt have had a better night here either. Didint stay up for the full eclipse mind you.
Don't blame you......it started around 7pm here or so.....so we were lucky to see the entire thing.....kids and all. There are a few advantages to being in the last time zone
Old Oct 28th 2004, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Higgy is on a distinguished road

Only eclipse i saw was when my wife walked past the telly....totally blocked my view
Old Oct 28th 2004, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Higgy
Only eclipse i saw was when my wife walked past the telly....totally blocked my view
And of course, you got the hidden meaning behind her walking in front of the TV?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 5:34 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

I missed the lunar eclipse.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rhodes
I missed the lunar eclipse.
Well, there's scheduled to be another one in 2007......think you can hold out that long? (hehehe)
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by willmore
And of course, you got the hidden meaning behind her walking in front of the TV?

Yeah...it was her behind that blocked my view Need to find a wife with a see-through ass (am i allowed to say that?)
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:24 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
Did everyone enjoy the lunar eclipse of the moon last night? We had a perfect view from Victoria - beautiful clear night......what an absolutely beautiful sight........

I was at a late meeting at work and hadn't remembered until I saw little groups of students staring up into the sky.

Yes, the eclipse was was a fantastic sight

That is another thing I like about living in Canada, less light pollution - you know I can see the milky way - the last time I saw that from England was in the 70s.

Clare
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

you know I can see the milky way - the last time I saw that from England was in the 70s.

Clare[/QUOTE]

You can see them all the time at the sweetie counter Clare

I also saw Mars with the naked eye there too.

Sorry i have had a few beers and it makes me cheeky
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:36 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ClareBC
That is another thing I like about living in Canada, less light pollution - you know I can see the milky way - the last time I saw that from England was in the 70s.

Clare
Its quite breathtaking sometimes, so many more stars here, even compared with country living in the UK.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iaink
Its quite breathtaking sometimes, so many more stars here, even compared with country living in the UK.

I must admit, i like to lie out on my hammock on a clear night looking up at the stars. I live on the edge of a town with no street lights behind the house so its very dark and as your eyes adjust the sky becomes filled with stars.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Higgy
Yeah...it was her behind that blocked my view Need to find a wife with a see-through ass (am i allowed to say that?)
No, I think her message was actually......"get off that couch you lazy bum and help me with the dishes"......hehehe
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ClareBC

Clare
The light pollution wasn't the problem in the UK last night. The wind and rain, thats another thing!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.