Lunar Eclipse

Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lunar Eclipse

Originally Posted by Higgy
you know I can see the milky way - the last time I saw that from England was in the 70s.

Clare

You can see them all the time at the sweetie counter Clare

I also saw Mars with the naked eye there too.

Sorry i have had a few beers and it makes me cheeky [/QUOTE]

Actually, when Mars was in its element earlier this year.....it was very close to us in Victoria and we got a very clear view......absolutely outstanding......
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:09 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Whoooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

That was the sound of the Mars / Milky Way joke going over poor Willmores head
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink

Not for the first time either!!!
still in therapy for my faux pas
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You are just SO funny some times.....no I got it....I was just trying not to think about the Mars bars we have in the freezer for Halloween - but what the heck - it's cold and rainy here.....kids and my husband are gone for awhile.....think I'll make a coffee and enjoy a frozen mars bar.......
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Higgy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by willmore
You are just SO funny some times.....no I got it....I was just trying not to think about the Mars bars we have in the freezer for Halloween - but what the heck - it's cold and rainy here.....kids and my husband are gone for awhile.....think I'll make a coffee and enjoy a frozen mars bar.......

hehe...watch the old teeth there now

Broke a tooth on a star bar once when i bought it from the ice cream van on a winters night. Cracked it playing rugby, broke it with a sweet
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:32 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Higgy
you know I can see the milky way - the last time I saw that from England was in the 70s.

Clare

Sorry i have had a few beers and it makes me cheeky [/QUOTE]

Brace yourself - you won't find Cabury's milky ways over here
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ClareBC

Sorry i have had a few beers and it makes me cheeky

Brace yourself - you won't find Cabury's milky ways over here [/QUOTE]

Nor Cadbury's Hazelnut choco bar.....at least no where as tasty as the one's you can buy in the UK.....so bring a good stock over with you....and then share some with me......(hehehe)
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:55 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

Cadbury's don't make the Milky Way. But they do make Whole Nut chocolate. They take whole hazelnuts and cover them with chocolate.

Nor Cadbury's Hazelnut choco bar.....at least no where as tasty as the one's you can buy in the UK.....so bring a good stock over with you....and then share some with me......(hehehe)
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Higgy is on a distinguished road

Nor Cadbury's Hazelnut choco bar.....at least no where as tasty as the one's you can buy in the UK.....so bring a good stock over with you....and then share some with me......(hehehe)[/QUOTE]

When i go over to Grimsby, i take a box of double deckers for my friend there to keep him going till my next visit
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Cadbury's don't make the Milky Way. But they do make Whole Nut chocolate. They take whole hazelnuts and cover them with chocolate.
With all due respect to my elders of course....hehehe.....I'm sure I bought a Cadbury's hazelnut choc bar in the UK.....not true? You mean I must have been a haze of somesort? Well, whatever I bought it was damn good........hehehe
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:18 pm
Just Joined

dozeejozee is an unknown quantity at this point

...think I'll make a coffee and enjoy a frozen mars bar.......
Being a woman I always thought God was one too (as you do )
Until I realised if that was the case half the worlds forest would have been made of Mars bar trees !!!!!!
( The other half would of course be Kit Kat Chunky Trees)
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:24 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Ian, PMSL at that one

Talk about missing the boat

I think its a case of, the lights there but it ain't switched on
Or how aboot,

Not the brightest bulb in the hoose
OR how aboot

A few sandwiches short of a picnic !!!!

Get the message WILLMORE !!!!!!

You completely missed Higgys point of view !!!!!

Go back and think about it my dear as I think you are about to get a fair old slagging here

Eddie

PS I missed the Eclipse, Why you ask, TOO MUCH CLOUD COVER< Now theres a suprise
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yea, yea, yea.....keep on with the "good old slagging".......while I'm at my most vulnerable - going through a choc fit......and trying to control myself.....well, I gave in and had a coffee and a couple of frozen Mars bars......mmmmm good.
[/QUOTE]
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:28 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, yea, yea.....keep on with the "good old slagging".......while I'm at my most vulnerable - going through a choc fit......and trying to control myself.....well, I gave in and had a coffee and a couple of frozen Mars bars......mmmmm good.
[/QUOTE]

Hope you enjoyed your mars bars and they did not break any teeth !!!

Well frozen mars bars are OK.

We had a new fad a good few years ago in Glasgow. Someone actually sold these, and made a few bucks out of them to.

Deep fried mars bars from the chip shop. Yes they actually dipped them in batter and fried the mars bar. ( YUKK !!!!! )

It made the main TV news here.

They had about a zillion calories and about two tons of fat in each mars bar.

No wonder the West of Scotland has the highest degree of heart disease and heart related illnesses in the whole of Europe.

And no I have never tried one of these.

Higgy you will remember them, and maybe the guys already in Canada who are from this neck of the woods may remember them.

Anyone ever tried a DEEP FRIED MARS BAR

Glaswegian perhaps you !!!!!!

Eddie
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Voyager970

Hope you enjoyed your mars bars and they did not break any teeth !!!

Well frozen mars bars are OK.

We had a new fad a good few years ago in Glasgow. Someone actually sold these, and made a few bucks out of them to.

Deep fried mars bars from the chip shop. Yes they actually dipped them in batter and fried the mars bar. ( YUKK !!!!! )

It made the main TV news here.

They had about a zillion calories and about two tons of fat in each mars bar.

No wonder the West of Scotland has the highest degree of heart disease and heart related illnesses in the whole of Europe.

And no I have never tried one of these.

Higgy you will remember them, and maybe the guys already in Canada who are from this neck of the woods may remember them.

Anyone ever tried a DEEP FRIED MARS BAR

Glaswegian perhaps you !!!!!!

Eddie[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me about the deep-fried mars bars......McGrouch told us that he had invented the idea.....now I find out the truth about that guy......(and he's not here to defend himself.....hehehe)......

They sound delicious to me.......the only thing I would do different is freeze them after deep frying them.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.