Homesick...

Old May 29th 2009, 3:50 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homesick...

As goes for anyone, if you wanna meet up just PM me

I only work part time and I can drive so I should be able to arrange something very easy.

Give me a shout, I don't mind. I can't stress this enough!

p.s I've got UK OK gossip mag, if that bribes anyone
Old May 29th 2009, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
As goes for anyone, if you wanna meet up just PM me

I only work part time and I can drive so I should be able to arrange something very easy.

Give me a shout, I don't mind. I can't stress this enough!

p.s I've got UK OK gossip mag, if that bribes anyone
Ooooooo me me me me me - only joking!!!! But seriously, bring it next time!!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:10 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lloydies
Ooooooo me me me me me - only joking!!!! But seriously, bring it next time!!!
That's if I can get it back off my boss I found it in his office
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Kirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to all

Just thought I would update you all;

Had my trial at the car dealership and after a week of weighing up what to do I decided not to take the job afterall, didn't think the long hours or commission only wage was for me plus I heard the place had a bad reputation which I kinda saw anyway. It didn't give me much time to enjoy Canada either.

So I'm looking for a job again and as annoying as that is, I am just gonna take it in my stride and try not to get stressed out with everything. Things will happen when they happen.

We met up with some fellow expats from on here on Saturday evening for a drink which was great and definately does help. So I am feeling a little less homesick this week!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 5:43 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kirstine
Just thought I would update you all;

Had my trial at the car dealership and after a week of weighing up what to do I decided not to take the job afterall, didn't think the long hours or commission only wage was for me plus I heard the place had a bad reputation which I kinda saw anyway. It didn't give me much time to enjoy Canada either.

So I'm looking for a job again and as annoying as that is, I am just gonna take it in my stride and try not to get stressed out with everything. Things will happen when they happen.

We met up with some fellow expats from on here on Saturday evening for a drink which was great and definately does help. So I am feeling a little less homesick this week!
so glad your feeling better. i wrote a simial thread about being homesick just a few weeks ago. It seems to happen more to me when i get stressed out. I have decided that its not homesickness as such, I just get irritated by the little things that are inevitable in moving to a new country and its so easy to think " bloody canada" but when i was in the Uk and things annoyed me i used to think " stupid UK cant wait to move" lol. The stress of starting a new job may have been your trigger, under normal circumstances you may not have noticed, but piled on top of all the lingering stress of moving and settling ina new place its seems alot bigger, you feel a bit low and ta da!! theres the homesickness. lol

I too have felt alot better recently, went for a BBQ with all canadian friends last night and we had a great time. Still miss family and friends but after 8 months things are starting to settle now. Keep things in perspective, new job offers will come through and im sure it will all work out
wishing you the best of luck
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:06 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

hey Kirstine - glad yr feeling happier and tanah - yes when you get stressed you seem to revert to well if I was home . . .

Kirstine keep looking - I am working at the local IGA MArket place part time in the bakery section - not what I am qualified to do AT ALL - but it gets me out and talking to people!