Fall pictures

Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:08 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fall pictures

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Its English so its autumn.

Most of the pictures here are of fall in Canada.

So once again get over it.

Fall or autumn interchangeable.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:15 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
You have a view of a bonnet of a vehicle plus cows and a field from your bathroom? And you can take the picture without the constraints of the window bits?
Yes. That's the Land Cruiser in the driveway, the road and the cows. It's a bit distorted by the zoom but it is what I see from the shower. (I did open the window so as to minimize steam on the lens, that's not something I'd often do in winter).
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:31 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

We're taking a mini-break later this week and driving up to Saulte St. Marie, from whence we'll be taking a train ride north into the Agawa Canyon. Specifically to see the Fall or Autumn Colours or Colors.

Watch this space.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:00 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
We're taking a mini-break later this week and driving up to Saulte St. Marie, from whence we'll be taking a train ride north into the Agawa Canyon. Specifically to see the Fall or Autumn Colours or Colors.

Watch this space.
Ooh, we got an advertising flyer in our local paper for the Agawa Canyon tour train the other day, and thought it looked a pretty good option for a quick getaway. Let us know what it's like!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:29 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian;
Ooh, we got an advertising flyer in our local paper for the Agawa Canyon tour train the other day, and thought it looked a pretty good option for a quick getaway. Let us know what it's like!
I shall be accompanied by my trusty Canon and will manage attachments asap (next week).
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Calgal
Click on "Photo Gallery" up in the top bar (blue), then "My Gallery" in the icky coloured bar (under the blue bar) - then "Upload photo" also in the icky coloured bar

clear as mud, eh?
Thanks Calgal. Have put a few photos in the gallery but how do i have a link under my name like yours? also anyway of speeding up the photo transfer so that i dont lose the will to live in between photo uploading
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:26 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

My Profile / Show content , select Photo Gallery

If you want to speed up uploading, resize the pictures first to a more managable size. microsoft have a hand "right click" resizer utility here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

But I find uploading multiple pictures here a pain and use photobucket or Flikr as a general rule and then embed images here from there.

Thats some nice pictures by the way...thanks for taking the effort

Last edited by iaink; Sep 17th 2007 at 7:31 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iaink
My Profile / Show content , select Photo Gallery

If you want to speed up uploading, resize the pictures first to a more managable size. microsoft have a hand "right click" resizer utility here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

But I find uploading multiple pictures here a pain and use photobucket or Flikr as a general rule and then embed images here from there.

Thats some nice pictures by the way...thanks for taking the effort
Thanks for the help but dont seem to be able to find it all i see when i go on my profile is a page that tells me which threads i am subscribed to, karma etc am i looking in the wrong place or looking and not seeing
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
I've been on it, fantastic, its a wonderful trip. It was a few years ago so my photos arent digital but maybe i can scan them and put them in. They said it was the longest passenger train in North America and its something to see the front of your train miles ahead of you. We went in the fancy bit and you can open the back door of the last carriage and watch the track behind you- just like in the cowboy films. Our carriage was a 1930s one that used to go from Chicago to California. The food they suppllied was rubbish BTW, cake and doughnuts and sandwiches. All seemed a day old at least.

Anyway, it was a vey special trip and well worth it. On the way back we took the ferry from Manitoulin down to Toberymory. That was lovely too. So combined with the other trips we did on that holiday we saw all but one of the great lakes within 2 weeks.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Its English so its autumn.

English???
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:51 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jempee
Thanks for the help but dont seem to be able to find it all i see when i go on my profile is a page that tells me which threads i am subscribed to, karma etc am i looking in the wrong place or looking and not seeing
Sorry, I missed a step.

My Profile / Settings and Options....Edit Options (on the left hand side) / Show content links...
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Calgal. Have put a few photos in the gallery but how do i have a link under my name like yours? also anyway of speeding up the photo transfer so that i dont lose the will to live in between photo uploading
Oops sorry! I missed your cry for further help (was too busy nosin' at your LOVELY pics...lol). But I see Iain came to your rescue
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

More pics please!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by iaink
Sorry, I missed a step.

My Profile / Settings and Options....Edit Options (on the left hand side) / Show content links...
Thanks Iaink and Calgal.All sorted now
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Iaink and Calgal.All sorted now
I loved the one of the eagle especially, how did you get that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.