Fall pictures

Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:34 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fall pictures

Originally Posted by gibbos1
Wow that's what I call snow fall When it's that bad, can you still get out and about? This is a brit asking, living in Birmingham, where i inch and everything comes to a stand still.

Some brilliant photo's people, lovely colours, we can't wait to get there
On that particular day we had a snow day. I still worked because we have hi-speed internet at home and I can connect to my work's network and carry on as normal.

The snowplough came past about 5pm as we live in a sub-division about 11km outside Fredericton and are a lower priority. Normally the snow plough is out and going past around 7:30am and it doesn't stop people going to work. The roads are kept pretty clear and last year we had several storms that dropped 10-12 inches in one night and that didnt cause any hold ups in the mornings. Unlike the UK where 1-2 inches seemed to cause chaos (especially in the south)
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:37 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fall pictures

Originally Posted by Marathonwreck 2
Ok Dave and Jules........I know when I'm beat.........
You must really like shoveling snow......:curse: Of course , we in NS are just softies.....only got the tail-end of that storm.
Shovelling snow is good for your soul. Especially when you have a friendly neighbour with a snowblower
We have an unwritten unsaid agreement, we invite them to all our parties and John helps clear our snow.

Seriously people seem to help out here. We dont ask and dont expect anyone to help us clear the snow but he just comes over when he has cleared his drive and gives us a hand. It is a pure coincidence that John and Heather come to all our parties