Fall pictures

Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:42 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fall pictures

We were reliably informed that in Canada the only 2 seasons are winter and construction!!!

Beautiful pics everyone really stunning - to all you David Baileys because here's my o/h attempt at a close up of a flower when we were over on a recce - why do men always throw away the instructions

Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Not technically a fall picture but one i took this morning. The sunrise coming up over mount baker as taken from our window. During the summer the sun moves round behind some trees so we dont see the sun coming up then so.......it is sort of a fall picture.
Attached Thumbnails Fall pictures-img_1470.jpg  
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

FALL....?>?>?>? we are not quite there yet...but will get back to you when we are...hehehee
in fact this is what i was doing last weekend..lazing the days aways~~ in the sun~.

ahhh Long Beach on the west coast....beaaaautiful in Fall.....
Attached Thumbnails Fall pictures-long-beach-002.jpg   Fall pictures-long-beach-003.jpg   Fall pictures-long-beach-005.jpg  
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
Where? Behind those brown ones?
[cod auzie accent]Thats not fall, this is FALL[/cod auzie accent]

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/iaink/fall2.jpg
isnt' Canada just a magnificent landscape!..

great photos everyone!!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by iaink
Yeah yeah, mountains blah blah, very pretty, but as spectacles go leave the fall to those of us with maples
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/iaink/fall.jpg

Seriously, we dont get the chance to brag about the natural beauty of Ontario all that often
Stunning!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 12:50 am
Just Joined

tioaboa is an unknown quantity at this point

That's it ... you made it even worse now, roll on October so we can come to your beautiful land for just a little while.

I can see why every one says you need to see Canada in the fall!

Cheers

Ian and Rose
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jempee
Not technically a fall picture but one i took this morning. The sunrise coming up over mount baker as taken from our window. During the summer the sun moves round behind some trees so we dont see the sun coming up then so.......it is sort of a fall picture.
jempee - you took it in the 'fall', that makes it a 'fall' picture! Just because it's a sunrise doesn't change that!

Beautiful, by the way, I love sunrise/set pics.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:37 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jempee

Beautiful shot jempee!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Well you've all set the butterflies flying in my tummy with all those fab photos!
I'm bogged down with all the horrible parts of the move at the moment - all the admin, sorting monies, cancelling things etc... clearing house out
i'm so glad i have sidetracked onto this thread................i know fall will have passed in mid November when we land, but the scenery out there is magnificent whatever the season!

Tina
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:25 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Heres the turkey chick picture...it wasnt as good as I thought..

Where there is enough water the tress are only just starting to go..just the tip of the trees on the island are going. In the yard though, the ones with deep roots are still green, the smaller ones went yellow very fast.
Attached Thumbnails Fall pictures-chicks.jpg   Fall pictures-not-yet.jpg   Fall pictures-water-stress.jpg  
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:33 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

No mist on the river this morning, but still as beautiful as ever...not a lot of colour yet thought.

The other side of the hill was veiled in a cool spooky way though. Not a good picture, as I was driving. As daily commutes go its alright
Attached Thumbnails Fall pictures-sept14-river.jpg   Fall pictures-sept14-mist.jpg  
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:50 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

OK, so the trees don't turn red in BC, but so what?
Attached Thumbnails Fall pictures-kootenay.jpg   Fall pictures-cascades.jpg   Fall pictures-nitobe-gdns.jpg  
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Mizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond repute

This was last year, the park accross from us:
Attached Thumbnails Fall pictures-fall1.jpg   Fall pictures-fall2.jpg   Fall pictures-fall3.jpg  
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mizz Teapot
This was last year, the park accross from us:
Stunning!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

There were really late summer pictures in Ontario. But I'm sure there is loads more of this growing now.

Is it just me being a bit strange, or do other people take their kids on fungus hunts?
Attached Thumbnails Fall pictures-img_0523_1.jpg   Fall pictures-img_0524_1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.