Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Burn a copy of sofware Cds

Burn a copy of sofware Cds

Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:52 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Burn a copy of sofware Cds

Originally Posted by Tim Steer
No.....how can you say such a thing...1 was good, 2 was OK except for the totally contrived Kim angle and 3 was even more contrived..Whats your taste anyway then?
To be honest not really a TV series fan but if I do watch it then I`m more into sci-fi.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
To be honest not really a TV series fan but if I do watch it then I`m more into sci-fi.
Does that make you a trekkie then..go on fess up...
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Summer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really nice

Can't say I ever got Star Trek to be honest, then again it was before my time Quantum Leap on the other hand...
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:08 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Does that make you a trekkie then..go on fess up...
jajajajaja I have watched a lot of Trek over the years but again some of the later series were pretty bad.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

geez...we have really taken this off topic now What are your favourite 3 films then...?
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:11 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by Summer-Caitlin
Can't say I ever got Star Trek to be honest, then again it was before my time Quantum Leap on the other hand...
Before your time how old are you??? Next generation Star Trek is 80`s and 90`s
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:12 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

geez...we have really taken this off topic now What are your favourite 3 films then...?
Apocolypse Now, Seventh Seal and Red Circle. These three came straight into my mind
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trekkie
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Apocolypse Now, Seventh Seal and Red Circle. These three came straight into my mind
Wow..how old are you? (Not meant sarcastically)..Gonna show my ignorance and say I haven't even heard of the last 2 films......off to IMDB to look them up now...
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:15 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Trekkie
Well, I gotta watch something.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:16 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Wow..how old are you? (Not meant sarcastically)..Gonna show my ignorance and say I haven't even heard of the last 2 films......off to IMDB to look them up now...
35 and I am a big fan of classic European cinema (last 2 are Swedish and French)
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Summer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really nice

Oh you mean next generation then, ah, I was born in the 80's
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

35 and I am a big fan of classic European cinema (last 2 are Swedish and French)
Well at least that goes someways to explain why I didn't recognise them.....
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:56 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Well at least that goes someways to explain why I didn't recognise them.....
That`s because you have been watching too much 24.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

That`s because you have been watching too much 24.
Hey...stop knocking 24

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.