Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all
Question Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Hi to you all,

Is anyone from the West Midlands - especially the black country???

Get in touch if you are - would love to hear from you.

Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:18 pm
Dismember

scrubbedexpat074 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Originally Posted by Twink001
Hi to you all,

I'm from Wordsley originally.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:27 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to you all,

Who'd admit to it on a public forum?
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:33 pm
Dismember

Originally Posted by R I C H
Well I'd rather be from the Black Country than anywhere in the south (having lived there for 10 years).
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:40 pm
j42
Forum Regular

j42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nice

Hi to you all,

very near in Hereford,
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:42 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ziggy8080
Well I'd rather be from the Black Country than anywhere in the south (having lived there for 10 years).
Just pulling your leg

My OH's family are from close to that area - Brownhills and Walsall Wood, and I lived near Evesham for over 12yrs.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:52 pm
Dismember

Just pulling your leg

My OH's family are from close to that area - Brownhills and Walsall Wood, and I lived near Evesham for over 12yrs.
It's funny I was back in November for a month unexpectedly and I really enjoyed being there. Although I did make two trips to Wolverhampton, that place never gets any better.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

I am in Stoke on Trent, not a million miles away.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 5:51 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

born in Birmingham , lived in <hack /spit> Redditch for first 18 years
Old Jan 17th 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Born and bred in the black country AND PROUD OF IT!!!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's funny I was back in November for a month unexpectedly and I really enjoyed being there. Although I did make two trips to Wolverhampton, that place never gets any better.
yeah, we know!! Avoid the place like the plague! Mum got mugged in the mander centre some years back too!!!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:12 pm
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
born in Birmingham , lived in <hack /spit> Redditch for first 18 years
Oh Zoe

That's one of the saddest things I've read on here in a long time.

Condolences.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:15 pm
Dismember

Born and bred in the black country AND PROUD OF IT!!!
So you've had too much of a good thing?
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

So you've had too much of a good thing?
Yep!! Want more out of life, and the best for my little girls
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:46 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Zoe

That's one of the saddest things I've read on here in a long time.

Condolences.
The <spit> Redditch bit or the Birmingham bit?

I consider myself lucky to ever have escaped <spit> Redditch , given the wonderful road system , usually people spend about 10 years on avergae just trying to get off the ringroad!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.