Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

vancouvervilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Originally Posted by Spoons1961
I do now have a soft spot for Villa, seeing as I've lived nearby for the last 9 years. Maybe it's because you always seem to nick our managers ! I've played golf a few times with Kev McDonald who's a member of my club in Leicester, and one of the groundsmen is married to one of my wifes mates.....You B******s seem to haunt me wherever I go........Now to top it all, I'm chatting to one on the bloody internet who lives in my intended destination thousands of miles away. Aaaaaaaaah
Don't worry, you still manage to beat us when you are down! There are a about 10 of us Villa fans in Vancouver and I'm sure plenty more!!!

I do like the name drop by association there Spoons! My mum bought a cat from a woman who lived in the same road as a child to a guy who had a cousin that once worked as a gardener to Big Ron Atkinson's friends auntie.