Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

You know you are in Australia when...

You know you are in Australia when...

Old Feb 4th 2012, 12:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are in Australia when...

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Where was this?

Does your husband often dress that way?

Brisbane Anti-Entertainment Centre . And I wouldn't know, I'm young free and single these days!!
Old Feb 4th 2012, 12:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Brisbane Anti-Entertainment Centre . And I wouldn't know, I'm young free and single these days!!
Delete as appropriate
Old Feb 4th 2012, 12:14 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Delete as appropriate
Well two out of three ain't bad
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:10 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: You know you are in Australia when...

Brisbane Anti-Entertainment Centre .
What was the occasion?
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:21 am
Home and Happy

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:26 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
What was the occasion?
It was Roger Waters "The Wall" Vash, they were a bit shall we say overzealous in their searches, selective of course, there were plenty of others that didn't get checked at all.
Poll must have picked the wrong guy on the wrong night, we three didn't get so much as a glance. Two ageing blokes, one bald the other so grey it's nearly white & a large teenage boy. Others in front of us were dragged out for the complete empty the bag treatment
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:41 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by cresta57
It was Roger Waters "The Wall" Vash, they were a bit shall we say overzealous in their searches, selective of course, there were plenty of others that didn't get checked at all.
Poll must have picked the wrong guy on the wrong night, we three didn't get so much as a glance. Two ageing blokes, one bald the other so grey it's nearly white & a large teenage boy. Others in front of us were dragged out for the complete empty the bag treatment
You know what? Its the first time I'd been somewhere and just thought "Oh bag check, freaking hate them but nothing's gonna ruin the night" and I even smiled at the guy and was polite to him, not my usual bag check attitude at all. They can forget that now, packet of tampons in every bag and I shall be obnoxious to the lot in future
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:59 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

You know what? Its the first time I'd been somewhere and just thought "Oh bag check, freaking hate them but nothing's gonna ruin the night" and I even smiled at the guy and was polite to him, not my usual bag check attitude at all. They can forget that now, packet of tampons in every bag and I shall be obnoxious to the lot in future
I reckon they must count so many through then pick on the next because they are just so random in selecting someone for a full bag search. There were two young girls in front of us that didn't even get a glance, then an old bloke with a hippy bag got searched [they were probably looking to confiscate his stash] then us that didn't get a second glance.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 11:53 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

YKYAIAW The care labels on your clothes are unreadable after a few washes....... where as the Marks and Spencer/Adams labels are still bold as after 9 years
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:18 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
YKYAIAW The care labels on your clothes are unreadable after a few washes....... where as the Marks and Spencer/Adams labels are still bold as after 9 years
Hearing you!!
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:19 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
Your underpants cannot stand the strain of being worn for 2 weeks straight
Old Feb 12th 2012, 6:46 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Your underpants cannot stand the strain of being worn for 2 weeks straight
Please tell me these are not the same underpants you wore under your pink skirt
Old Feb 12th 2012, 11:11 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Please tell me these are not the same underpants you wore under your pink skirt
I only have two pairs so it's 50/50

No game today due to weather but much mowing, not a good trade ...
Old Feb 12th 2012, 11:12 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I only have two pairs so it's 50/50

No game today due to weather but much mowing, not a good trade ...
Get a gardener.....you know it makes sense
Old Feb 12th 2012, 11:15 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Grayling
Get a gardener.....you know it makes sense
Yeh but it's good exercise and good for the soul.

Besides, one of us has to look physically stunning.

And I don't have gardens, they are yards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.