Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Will the 2010 World Cup Unite anyone from the home Nations?

Will the 2010 World Cup Unite anyone from the home Nations?

Old Jun 4th 2010, 11:18 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will the 2010 World Cup Unite anyone from the home Nations?

Originally Posted by kporte
Can some of my fellow Scots STFU!! We didn't even get there and we are mentioned on this thread more than England. It's better that we keep a low profile until we can kick a ball......... Come on England!!!!

No.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

The three bears will become famous soon enough

As a United fan - swap Gerrard and Lampard at Liverpool Chelsea a few years ago. Result, Liverpool even worse than they have been - Chelsea could well have won 5 PLs on the bounce and a maybe a couple of CLs.

I am no supporter of Liverpool but Gerrard has been the best midfielder in the PL by a mile for the last five years. All the talk of getting England's two best midfielders to gel just makes me laugh - should have built it around Gerrard. Too late now though........ho hum

Yep, he is a good player, but not fit to lace the boots of Scholes / Gerrard. Maybe Guppy's though
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Come on England!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
hes only saying that or ems wouldnt let him in her house lol
Old Jun 5th 2010, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brummy
no
On the evidence so far, I think you're right.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 4:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
hes only saying that or ems wouldnt let him in her house lol
you could be right there! Priorities I guess

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 5th 2010 at 4:54 am.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon you'll all be united in opinion once you've heard the Vuvuzelas.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 7:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

saw this on FB this morning and thought it was quite funny

The
government is worried that mens willy's are getting smaller. To find out
how great the problem is they have asked all men with a penis smaller
than three inches to put a white flag with a red cross on their car!
Spread the word. . .

Old Jun 7th 2010, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The
Spread the word. . .
Loads of short willy's here in Surrey then!
Old Jun 7th 2010, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

The
Spread the word. . .

you best get 2 Soapy!
Old Jun 7th 2010, 7:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

you best get 2 Soapy!
one for you too, ok mate lol
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I reckon you'll all be united in opinion once you've heard the Vuvuzelas.
Are you not supporting BAFANA BAFANA then..........they tried hard to ban those bladdy things and failed dismally dammit I am surrounded by them in the neighborhood
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shirlw
Are you not supporting BAFANA BAFANA then..........they tried hard to ban those bladdy things and failed dismally dammit I am surrounded by them in the neighborhood

Eee-yes Medem!

You'll have to bring some over as souvenirs. Once in lifetime opportunity - authentic 2010 WC vuvuzelas!

Actually I will support them until they go out, which is inevitable.

Bafunny Bafunny

Last edited by Alfresco; Jun 7th 2010 at 8:52 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alfresco

Eee-yes Medem!

You'll have to bring some over as souvenirs. Once in lifetime opportunity - authentic 2010 WC vuvuzelas!

Actually I will support them until they go out, which is inevitable.

Bafunny Bafunny
Bofoona Bofoona............I will not buy one of them awful things,it wouldn't be half bad if there was some sort of rythm to then but NO, NOWT NADA FOKKAL NIKSI do however admit to displaying 3 SA flags in my shop and partaking in Football Friday every week with my soccer shirt (not Scotland I might add seeing as how the useless f@%&ers did not even qualify)
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirlw
Bofoona Bofoona............I will not buy one of them awful things,it wouldn't be half bad if there was some sort of rythm to then but NO, NOWT NADA FOKKAL NIKSI do however admit to displaying 3 SA flags in my shop and partaking in Football Friday every week with my soccer shirt (not Scotland I might add seeing as how the useless f@%&ers did not even qualify)

So how come the Sweaties did not qualify? How come? What caused this travesty of justice?

Occured to me that as Engerland did not qualify in 1974 and 1978 that people had to wait 12 years to see players in an England shirt..Must have been quite refreshing in some ways. No chavs, no fuss, no stress allround.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.