Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Will the 2010 World Cup Unite anyone from the home Nations?

Wikiposts

Will the 2010 World Cup Unite anyone from the home Nations?

Old Jun 11th 2010, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will the 2010 World Cup Unite anyone from the home Nations?

Originally Posted by kporte
Do a quick search and you will find posts of mine holding the same view some 3 years before I started seeing an English lass........... Down Rover!

I certainly wouldn't doubt that for a moment. However my best wishes for you both were sincere, amidst all of this pure bullshit and banter. Don't be taking any of it seriously, even for a moment.

Regards.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 6:30 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CelticRover
I certainly wouldn't doubt that for a moment. However my best wishes for you both were sincere, amidst all of this pure bullshit and banter. Don't be taking any of it seriously, even for a moment.

Regards.
In that case mate, thanks
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:18 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

In that case mate, thanks
So who will you support when yer english masters have been put out
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:34 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I don't plan to be put out... he still has all the washing to do and needs to serve me a full breakfast yet...

oh hang on.. we still on about football? (I have nicked the laptop whilst he is off watching France play..err... someone... )

Em x
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
I don't plan to be put out... he still has all the washing to do and needs to serve me a full breakfast yet...

oh hang on.. we still on about football? (I have nicked the laptop whilst he is off watching France play..err... someone... )

Em x
You guys are on your own now. Never let it be said that mitigation wasn't attempted.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CelticRover
You guys are on your own now. Never let it be said that mitigation wasn't attempted.
He is watching the football....nuff said lads! I might train his dog better!

Em x
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:08 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Em x
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

He is watching the football....nuff said lads! I might train his dog better!

Em x
Well I'm really glad the soccer world cup football has managed to unite some people.

Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:49 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Em x
Kitchen is spotless, boeuf bourguignon simmering on the stove for tonight's dinner, dishwasher running, tea already supplied in bed and am about to head out to get breakfast to prepare........ and I caught some footie! You don't know how lucky you are!
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:59 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Kitchen is spotless, boeuf bourguignon simmering on the stove for tonight's dinner, dishwasher running, tea already supplied in bed and am about to head out to get breakfast to prepare........ and I caught some footie! You don't know how lucky you are!
Your sure you're not applying for the position of 'Wife'
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Your sure you're not applying for the position of 'Wife'
Ah don't believe a word of it, the man is sitting on the couch scratching his balls whilst swearing at the telly....

Em x
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:36 am
FREE TIBET

Ah don't believe a word of it, the man is sitting on the couch scratching his balls whilst swearing at the telly....

Em x
Well is he is watching oz tv,or is he watching his wedding vid
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:40 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Em x
Good, that's what we want to hear.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:43 am
Account Closed

Well is he is watching oz tv,or is he watching his wedding vid
I'd like to see the video just so that I can see him in a skirt ... ooops.. he gets a bit funny about me making jokes about his kilt ... I said if you wear the kilt, does that mean I should go back to my roots and dust off the white stilettos then?

Em x
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:51 am
FREE TIBET

I'd like to see the video just so that I can see him in a skirt ... ooops.. he gets a bit funny about me making jokes about his kilt ... I said if you wear the kilt, does that mean I should go back to my roots and dust off the white stilettos then?

Em x
Mmm K in a wimmins dress and white stilettos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.