Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Old Nov 29th 2008, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

ellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Our buyer pulled out so we're back to square one with our house sale...however we did have a positive result back from the ACS so we can send our PR application off now!! one step forward ... two steps back!!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ellejayh
Our buyer pulled out so we're back to square one with our house sale...however we did have a positive result back from the ACS so we can send our PR application off now!! one step forward ... two steps back!!
Thats terrible ellejayh. I do hope you find another buyer soon. I am sure you will. Keep positive I know it hard.
Got my fingers crossed for you with your applications as well.

Julie
Old Nov 29th 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Hi Julie

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and everyone else... sending you a good luck karma. where you heading to?
Hi Sunflower Perth or Brisbane . I want Perth Hubby wants Brisbane. What about you were are you heading for?

This is the fattest I have been for ages. Caburys will never go bust with the amount I buy.

Something has got to start happing for us all soon its just got to.

Julie
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

I'm heading to Perth, booked the flight today with Singapore airlines. getting nervous now alright..... come to Perth come to Perth

Sorry to read about your situation ellejayh, thats really c..p. I'd felt like killing em. Current situation makes everyone nervous. Good luck for the PR though
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

ellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by corgi
Thats terrible ellejayh. I do hope you find another buyer soon. I am sure you will. Keep positive I know it hard.
Got my fingers crossed for you with your applications as well.

Julie
I'm heading to Perth, booked the flight today with Singapore airlines. getting nervous now alright..... come to Perth come to Perth

Sorry to read about your situation ellejayh, thats really c..p. I'd felt like killing em. Current situation makes everyone nervous. Good luck for the PR though
Thanks very much for the well wishes both, we've decided to take it off the market for the time being and perhaps revisit the situation again in a year or so when we have our visa. Am sooooooo jealous of your impending flight to Perth Sunflower7, wish I had those tickets in my hand!!! Good luck
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow good luck Sunflower. Will it be Xmas day on the beach for you. I have flown with Singapore airlines they are the best. They look after
Julie
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ellejayh
Thanks very much for the well wishes both, we've decided to take it off the market for the time being and perhaps revisit the situation again in a year or so when we have our visa. Am sooooooo jealous of your impending flight to Perth Sunflower7, wish I had those tickets in my hand!!! Good luck
All the bet what ever you decide ellejayh. You can always put in back on again when the market pick ups. Good luck for the future.
Julie
Old Dec 5th 2008, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for my absence folks!!

Been going through prolonged trauma.

After waiting a year to sell our house, (and losing 3 sales in this time and reducing the price by a jaw dropping £195K as the market crashed) we accepted an offer in May 2008. Today we finally exchanged contracts after months of to-ing and fro-ing and stress.

Completion booked for the 16th Jan, shippers booked for the 12/13/14th Jan!!

Yay!! AT LAST it's our turn!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 4:13 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

After waiting a year to sell our house, (and losing 3 sales in this time and reducing the price by a jaw dropping £195K as the market crashed) we accepted an offer in May 2008. Today we finally exchanged contracts after months of to-ing and fro-ing and stress.

Nic its me again lol yayyyyyyy
Old Dec 5th 2008, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Woooooohooooooooo!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Woooooohooooooooo!
Thanks Louise. It is so long since I started posting on this thread.... I can't believe that I might not be a whinging pom house seller any more...

I hope my luck will rub off on other people too.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:08 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Louise. It is so long since I started posting on this thread.... I can't believe that I might not be a whinging pom house seller any more...

I hope my luck will rub off on other people too.
You're not supposed to be on this thread anymore Fly
Old Dec 6th 2008, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Laights
You're not supposed to be on this thread anymore Fly
Well done hun I have been waiting ages for you to tell us that cant wait for you to get out here to Adelaide

Have you booked your flights yet?
Old Dec 6th 2008, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

pamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura about

Brilliant Fly, thats such good news, just what we need at the moment to cheer us up!!

I haven't been able to post for awhile as computer decided to misbehave, but hopefully it has been mended now.

Just to keep you all up-to-date; we thought we had a buyer the other week (our Estate Agent was positive they would plump for ours - but yes, you guessed it, they went for another one! this has happened 3 times now and is getting monotonous) and yesterday our Estate Agent rang to say that a buyer wants a second viewing but they want it for another £10k less - that would mean we would have dropped nearly 25% from April... we will be living on the beach in a tent in Oz at this rate... actually that sounds good!!

Can't get my head around Christmas.

And Corgi, I thought I had the monopoly on Cadburys...

Pam
Old Dec 6th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

I am so so happy for you I thought my sale was stressful but was nothing to what you have had to endure! Well done for making it through and now you can start planning the rest of your lives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.