Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:17 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well done Sunflower!!

Great to hear from you Johull. I'm glad you are moving on and your oldest son will be coming with you.

Comiserations with everyone else - we have been on the market 18 months and have dropped £195K - I know where you are coming from.

Sorry I haven't posted for a long time - we have been going through our own personal hell with our buyer who seems to have had endless mortgage problems. However - everything crossed - touch wood - etc we should be exchanging soon. The problems seem to have been resolved. I hope that by posting on here it brings us good luck as not posting on here doesn't seem to have helped.
missed you flyaway
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
missed you flyaway
Thanks SB40.

I have been reading the thread but not posting. Got it into my head that if I stopped posting we would exchange. But that didn't happen so I am trying the other way. LOL
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

fingers crossed for you fly we are off to oz wednesday to activate what a bummmer we have to come back
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FHYLL
fingers crossed for you fly we are off to oz wednesday to activate what a bummmer we have to come back
Bummer for you too. Glad you decided to validate though. Are you still going to Perth as it is the closest? Have a great time!

I have the feeling that once Christmas is over, things will pick up a bit. People are holding out to see what happens and I think it has pretty much happened. Not saying it will boom, but people have to move house and if the prices seem to have bottomed out, they may decide they should go for it. Fingers crossed you will sell in the new year.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone

not sure if anyone remembers me, I've been offline for a while, if I'm honest I'd kind of given up hope of Oz as we're still having no luck with the house, we've dropped the price to the price we bought at 4 years ago so even if we sell I doubt we'll have the money to move

What a ray of light I am!

Anyway just wanted to say hello again

Lindsay x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:19 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Well I had my first.....yes first.....viewer yesterday. After over 2 months on the market.

Just wanted to celebrate with you all!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:24 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

great news ponyrama, how did it go any feedback yet
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:57 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
great news ponyrama, how did it go any feedback yet
Hmmmm - I keeping my mouth shut so as not to jinx it. Will let you know as soon as its safe!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fingers crossed for you Pony.

For you too Desperate housewife. Hope you get some good news soon

No news from me - I knew I shouldn't have posted, it has jinxed it - another inexplicable delay.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:42 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

awww nic so sorry

kaye xxxxx
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wardy2
awww nic so sorry

kaye xxxxx
Thanks Kaye, I am going loopy. My BP is through the roof and it is normally below average. I can't stand this much longer. 6 months is just too much stringing along to bear. :curse:
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:54 pm
aka DORIS

are you brave enough to give them a deadline date nic or do you think they will pull out x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hope things pick up for you Tomski.

Have you exchanged yet Flyaway?

Did you get an offer Pony?

Good luck Lindsay, gotta keep a ray of light/hope going..

Good luck Pamjams , hope things improve for you.

Johill.. good on you!

Have a good trip FHYLL.

Hope things get better for everyone
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Hope things pick up for you Tomski.

Have you exchanged yet Flyaway?

Did you get an offer Pony?

Good luck Lindsay, gotta keep a ray of light/hope going..

Good luck Pamjams , hope things improve for you.

Johill.. good on you!

Have a good trip FHYLL.

Hope things get better for everyone

I am also still stuck in Uk as not sold and I really don't want to reduce it again.
Can't belive its been on the market for over a year.

Good luck to everyone.

I hope now the thread is moving again that it will bring us all the good news we so need.

Julie
Old Nov 28th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hi Julie

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and everyone else... sending you a good luck karma. where you heading to?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.