Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:50 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

OOooooooooohhhhhh.........a lovely new thread

No news my end.....AGAIN!!!!!

Did manage to have a major sort out over half term, threw loads out, gave some away, charity shop was very happy......but I still have loads more to do

Girls all back in school today (HOORAY!!!!) so I should get some more sorting done.

My sister has paid a deposit to buy a house in Melton, Melbourne.......it should be ready by the end of September so she will fly out in early October

I'm going to put a file of paperwork together today for our buyer (whoever buys the house).......with all the double glazing guarantees, electrical/gas inspection certificates, planning permission approval, alarm system paperwork, wood floor insurance etc in.
Keep me busy and it's all in one file ready for them.

Andrew pressure washed the back garden and patio yesterday........looking much cleaner with all the green stuff gone....LOL

14 long bloody months on the market now..........when will my turn come to sell

Beth x x
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:54 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all,

Fingers crossed for you Nicky and Paul. I hope you get the good news you deserve. I'l be thinking of you all day.

I've got 3 tonnes of housework to do today and ironing and Ebay stuff and maybe accept that offer.
Morning - my house looks like a bomb has gone off too and can't really motivate myself to do anything because I know I am out in a couple of hours.

Today will be a bit of a D day because if the news is not good we won't be going anywhere. He will also have another scan in September, which is cutting it very fine. We always said that we would go and carry on treatment over there if he needs it but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

I am absolutely dreading it today
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew

Did manage to have a major sort out over half term, threw loads out, gave some away, charity shop was very happy......but I still have loads more to do

Girls all back in school today (HOORAY!!!!) so I should get some more sorting done.

My sister has paid a deposit to buy a house in Melton, Melbourne.......it should be ready by the end of September so she will fly out in early October

I'm going to put a file of paperwork together today for our buyer (whoever buys the house).......with all the double glazing guarantees, electrical/gas inspection certificates, planning permission approval, alarm system paperwork, wood floor insurance etc in.

Andrew pressure washed the back garden and patio yesterday........looking much cleaner with all the green stuff gone....LOL

Beth x x
Blimey, you've been busy Beth!
We seem to have come to a standstill here, done most of the sorting and cleaning but now can't so much more until we know when and if we are actually going

Tried to send you some karma but it wouldn't let me, so here's a big overload of good house selling vibes

Sam
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:57 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

It won't let me send you any karma Nic, lots of hugs instead
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:59 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Beth x x
I don't know how you have gone on that long Beth, it is depressing me after 5 months so god knows what you feel like

It is a great idea to sort all those things before it sells and you have now given me another job to do that was not on my list

De-cluttering certainly does help make you feel like you are going somewhere. Will be easier now with the kids back at school too. I don't even know when school holidays are anymore whereas I used to live my life around them

WE WILL SELL EVENTUALLY
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Morning - my house looks like a bomb has gone off too and can't really motivate myself to do anything because I know I am out in a couple of hours.

Today will be a bit of a D day because if the news is not good we won't be going anywhere. He will also have another scan in September, which is cutting it very fine. We always said that we would go and carry on treatment over there if he needs it but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

I am absolutely dreading it today
I'm sure it will be good news. This is the hard bit - not knowing and worrying. You must be in bits. I will be thinking of you and praying for you. It sure puts the house selling crap into perspective doesn't it?

Big (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))) to to stay strong.

I hope you will be celebrating tonight.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:03 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Blimey, you've been busy Beth!
We seem to have come to a standstill here, done most of the sorting and cleaning but now can't so much more until we know when and if we are actually going

Tried to send you some karma but it wouldn't let me, so here's a big overload of good house selling vibes

Sam
Yeah I haven't had 2 minutes to myself all week
Had friends over for Sunday lunch yesterday so have now cooked a full dinner for 8 people for a month (every Sunday last month as my Mum and Step-Dad have been up for the previous 3 Sundays!!!)

Found out my 12 year old has been texting my Mum about us moving to Oz.......one text from my Mum said she wasn't at all happy about us going but the decision wasn't hers to make!!!
God I hope my daughter doesn't change her mind about going now
Beth x x
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OOooooooooohhhhhh.........a lovely new thread ::

No news my end.....AGAIN!!!!! ::

Beth x x
Your turn will come soon Beth. When you do, it will be easy as you are all sorted. I wish I could get sorted - i am trying but it seems like we have a mountain of stuff.

Good news for your sister. Will you stay with her if you go to Mellie?

Any news on the job front?

Sending house selling Ks if I can.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm sure it will be good news. This is the hard bit - not knowing and worrying. You must be in bits. I will be thinking of you and praying for you. It sure puts the house selling crap into perspective doesn't it?

Big (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))) to to stay strong.

I hope you will be celebrating tonight.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, will let you know later tonight.

I think it will be ok really as he looks pretty healthy and apart from being extremely tired a lot of the time, he is fairly normal and his hair etc. is all grown back so I think if he still had it he wouldn't look like that

Am off to get dressed now and make all the beds. Speak later
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Just popped in to say good luck Nic and Paul - im thinking of you xxx
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

I think it will be ok really as he looks pretty healthy and apart from being extremely tired a lot of the time, he is fairly normal and his hair etc. is all grown back so I think if he still had it he wouldn't look like that

All the best for today hun
Beth x x
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

nicky and paul i've got everything crossed for today!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:02 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nicky and Paul. Hope it goes well for you today.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:09 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to everyone exchanging.

All the best Nicky and Paul hope its good news. Got everything crossed. x

Joexx
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I HAVE NEWS!!

Just spoke to the private buyer and he is still going ahead!!! He has given me his solicitor's adddress and said we can start the process. YAY!!!

Was just about to phone the solicitor to let her know and the phone rang and it was the solicitor. Ringing from home to tell me she had been made redudant. Went in on Friday and was told to leave that moment as they didnt have enough work for her. They said there wasn't enough conveyancing and they let her go because she was the most expensive! Now the EAs wife works for the same solicitors, so now I have NO reason to stay with them.

Got to ring the EA and find a way to delay the other offer for another week or so... don't want to accept and then let them down but the deal is not 100% yet...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHh house selling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.