CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Afternoon all
Ah...there you are

Are you coming to the meal next Sat ? ..Vietnamese
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Ah...there you are

Are you coming to the meal next Sat ? ..Vietnamese
I only just found out about it I'm up for it, let me just run and check with John

Yep we are both up for it, we have our tile selection in the afternoon in Ferntree Gully or somewhere but I think we will be back in time to come out in the evening

Last edited by Teliko21; Oct 28th 2006 at 3:00 pm.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

I only just found out about it I'm up for it, let me just run and check with John
Hell woman....hurry up and tell me
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell woman....hurry up and tell me
I edited my post above but the short answer is yes please we will both be there
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

I edited my post above but the short answer is yes please we will both be there
Excellant ....you are on the list

or will be when I've added you

What you up to this arvo?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Excellant ....you are on the list

or will be when I've added you

What you up to this arvo?
We stay out at Riddell at the moment between Sunday and Wednesday because we were getting too exhausted driving back and forth, so at some point we are going to be headed out there but apart from that I think we are just going to enjoy the sunshine

Got any plans?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

We stay out at Riddell at the moment between Sunday and Wednesday because we were getting too exhausted driving back and forth, so at some point we are going to be headed out there but apart from that I think we are just going to enjoy the sunshine

Got any plans?
Nothing...can't walk without it being really painful....so going to see if there is a film on...
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

Nothing...can't walk without it being really painful....so going to see if there is a film on...
Film on at 3.30 called 'Horse Sense' ...know it ??
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Film on at 3.30 called 'Horse Sense' ...know it ??
Hehe never heard of it! Not sure if that is a good sign or not
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

Hehe never heard of it! Not sure if that is a good sign or not
Probably soppy rubbish .....which I shall no doubt watch
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Probably soppy rubbish .....which I shall no doubt watch
We were going to go to the cinema today but we have put it off til next weekend as John has to go pick up some shoes he ordered in then anyway. I saw the movie Kenny on the plane and it was hilarious so taking John to see it
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

We were going to go to the cinema today but we have put it off til next weekend as John has to go pick up some shoes he ordered in then anyway. I saw the movie Kenny on the plane and it was hilarious so taking John to see it
Who is that about...Everrett, Dalgleish, Rogers ?

or none of the above....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Who is that about...Everrett, Dalgleish, Rogers ?

or none of the above....
None of the above, it is about a guy called Kenny who lives in Melbourne and installs portaloos for a living One of the funniest movies I have watched for ages
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:46 pm
Account Closed

None of the above, it is about a guy called Kenny who lives in Melbourne and installs portaloos for a living One of the funniest movies I have watched for ages
Hmmm.....I've never seen him, I don't think.

I'll look out for it - you say it's on at the pics now?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hmmm.....I've never seen him, I don't think.

I'll look out for it - you say it's on at the pics now?
yeah, it is on currently Think it has been showing for a few weeks now so knowing my luck it won't be on next weekend

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.