Originally Posted by Teliko21
It could be worse I hear the call of the cake shops
LOL

Will you go !!!

Is the car loaded up??

I really can't see you getting this flight
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
C'mon off it Mandy....

She'll be on the 67 tram to St Kilda...and she knows it

LOL These kids what they like

Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
LOL These kids what they like

Mandy
Wish I still was though

My daughter is her age :scared:
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I still was though

My daughter is her age :scared:

Is Tash a teenager?
Cos surely you arnt old enough to have a daughter older than that
After all you arn't much older than me
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:32 pm
Account Closed

Is Tash a teenager?
Cos surely you arnt old enough to have a daughter older than that
After all you arn't much older than me
Mandy
I wish

How old are you?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wish

How old are you?

36 but feel much older but most people think i look much younger
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

36 but feel much older but most people think i look much younger
Mandy
See....I'm older.....by X years - but most people think I'm younger ....just wonder how long that will last though
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See....I'm older.....by X years - but most people think I'm younger ....just wonder how long that will last though

It will be great when you are 90 and people think your only 60, thats what i want to happen

im on my 2nd cuppa coffee then im going to have to get on .
appaerntly my kids have invited half the street to go blackberry picking with us
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Why didn't you ring me

Sorry mate, it was a spur of the moment thing as we had to take the car into north Melbourne near Vic market, we were finished around 9.30 and decided to pop down for a walk, you were probaly still in bed
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:51 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Why how many blind people do you know.....?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Sorry mate, it was a spur of the moment thing as we had to take the car into north Melbourne near Vic market, we were finished around 9.30 and decided to pop down for a walk, you were probaly still in bed
Actually....yes - was up rather late last night
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:52 pm

Hello Fraser
How things
Mandy
They're good thanks mate, it has been a beautiful day here and my lawn uis starting to grow
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They're good thanks mate, it has been a beautiful day here and my lawn uis starting to grow

We have that much rain my grass is so big my westie needs a reflective jacket so we can find him LOL

Im looking forward to sampling the ozzie sunshine soon
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:01 pm

We have that much rain my grass is so big my westie needs a reflective jacket so we can find him LOL

Im looking forward to sampling the ozzie sunshine soon
Mandy
Lucky you, we can see an ant from twenty paces
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lucky you, we can see an ant from twenty paces

At the moment we could have a colony of ants and i wouldn't know till they attacked me.

Are things okay with the house now?

Could i just ask when you stayed at the Bayside motel where did you go for breckie? As hubby loves his grub
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.