Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:08 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

hello everyone!

had a great start to my day...

Got up to take car for its MOT.......and.........its been nicked!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
At the moment we could have a colony of ants and i wouldn't know till they attacked me.

Are things okay with the house now?

Could i just ask when you stayed at the Bayside motel where did you go for breckie? As hubby loves his grub
Mandy
There are loads of places...but Greasy Joes is the one to go for
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
hello everyone!

Oh, bloody hell Jackie !!!!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

hello everyone!

Thats awful Jackie , take it the police have been called
Sit down and have a cuppa
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
There are loads of places...but Greasy Joes is the one to go for

i shall look out for it. I hope the food is better than the name suggests
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:12 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thats awful Jackie , take it the police have been called
Sit down and have a cuppa
Mandy

yeah reported it first thing. not sure it'll do any good.

just had to pay out for car hire to get me to work next week.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

i shall look out for it. I hope the food is better than the name suggests
Mandy
http://www.yourrestaurants.com.au/gu...rl=greasy_joes

Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah reported it first thing. not sure it'll do any good.

just had to pay out for car hire to get me to work next week.

Can you claim off the insurance to cover the car hire, cos i know we could if needed
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Cas ive added that to favs and show hubby next weekend.
Does look good
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:18 pm
Living the Dream!

Can you claim off the insurance to cover the car hire, cos i know we could if needed
Mandy

no mandy...its only insured 3rd party fire n theft!

good job I've done some extra shifts this month.....

but was gonna treat myself to a new MP3 player
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no mandy...its only insured 3rd party fire n theft!

good job I've done some extra shifts this month.....

but was gonna treat myself to a new MP3 player

Thats such a shame
Hope things improve for you soon
Mandy
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:23 pm
Living the Dream!

Thats such a shame
Hope things improve for you soon
Mandy
thanks, it was only an old banger but I was hoping it would do me til we get to oz next year!

will just have to buy another old banger now!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thanks, it was only an old banger but I was hoping it would do me til we get to oz next year!

will just have to buy another old banger now!

Why steal an old banger
My hubby's mate had his stolen from the metro center a few years back. It was parked next to new BMW's and a oldish merc
He was gobsmacked
Mandy

Last edited by geordie mandy; Sep 29th 2006 at 10:40 pm.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:37 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

hello everyone!

bloody hell I know what that's like Jac some toe rag stole mine a couple of years ago, you could have done without that couldnt you
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:40 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by possoms
bloody hell I know what that's like Jac some toe rag stole mine a couple of years ago, you could have done without that couldnt you

yeah...i really didn't need this now Kay. I think they will just sell it on for parts. Only 6 months ago they nicked the stereo...my fault shouldn't have left it in the car (they left my CD's though...was pleased about that! )

They have nicked the ariel and the passenger wing mirror.

MOT has run out today and the tax.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.