Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:27 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by ohippy
hey Mand - did the boys like the squash ?
you told you couldnt get on line

but its seems to me that you`ve moved in
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
hey Mand - did the boys like the squash ?

2/3 so not bad, eldest ate it under suffrence, the youngest wolfed it down and the middle one hated it
I though it was lovley and went well with the fish pie i did, complimented the smoked salmon perfect. (middle one didn't like the fish pie either)

just warming up some chicken stock ready to do pumpkin soup
Mandy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:34 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
2/3 so not bad, eldest ate it under suffrence, the youngest wolfed it down and the middle one hated it
I though it was lovley and went well with the fish pie i did, complimented the smoked salmon perfect. (middle one didn't like the fish pie either)

just warming up some chicken stock ready to do pumpkin soup
Mandy
been cooking myself today
did beef in red wine with malt vinegar
anyone want the recipe ???
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
been cooking myself today
did beef in red wine with malt vinegar
anyone want the recipe ???

You can email it me please, hubby loves beef dishes
just been chopping the pumpkin up, just hope the kids will eat it
Mandy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a large glass of wine please
Mandy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CasG
Good evening
Good morning Cas
How are you?
Mandy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Good morning Cas
How are you?
Mandy

Good thanks...it has been one beautiful day here

you ok today ??

Did Jac get her car back??
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good thanks...it has been one beautiful day here

you ok today ??

Did Jac get her car back??

Yeah im fine, still in pjs , cos its Sunday and cant be bothered to do much yet and once the kids have had breckie i will try and get a shower
Im not sure about Jac and her car.
Yesterday was lovley , a nice autumnal day. We have rain this morning but i think the sun is trying to come out.
What you been up to?
Mandy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Yeah im fine, still in pjs , cos its Sunday and cant be bothered to do much yet and once the kids have had breckie i will try and get a shower
Im not sure about Jac and her car.
Yesterday was lovley , a nice autumnal day. We have rain this morning but i think the sun is trying to come out.
What you been up to?
Mandy
We walked down to the beach for a ice-cream...then had a stroll along the shore before walking home........it's a hard life
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We walked down to the beach for a ice-cream...then had a stroll along the shore before walking home........it's a hard life

sounds it , the sort of life im after

Well i knackered the kids and my self yesterday, out berry picking for 3 hours.
Well worth it. The crumble was lovley i even saved you a piece but unfortuntaly the springer managed to get to it
Mandy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

sounds it , the sort of life im after

Well i knackered the kids and my self yesterday, out berry picking for 3 hours.
Well worth it. The crumble was lovley i even saved you a piece but unfortuntaly the springer managed to get to it
Mandy
you could have brought some over in a tub
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you could have brought some over in a tub

I didn't think the dog slaver would go down to well
I was just letting it cool down before i put it in the tub (honest)
I managed to freeze some of the blackeberrys so when i make some more crumble i save you some then and bring it over. I will hide it in my coat so customs dont find it
Mandy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

I didn't think the dog slaver would go down to well
I was just letting it cool down before i put it in the tub (honest)
I managed to freeze some of the blackeberrys so when i make some more crumble i save you some then and bring it over. I will hide it in my coat so customs dont find it
Mandy
And you'd have every Customs dog flinging themselves at you!
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And you'd have every Customs dog flinging themselves at you!

True , never thought of that
i shall just have to make you some when im in oz

Have you seen the cute dog thread? They are just gorgeous
I sent a few of the pics off in emails to family .

Well im going to have to drag the older 2 boys down for breckie so i can get in the shower.
i shall catch up with you later once the kids etc are sorted
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.