Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
rehydrating my self after the gym(was sweating buckets) then i need to get study done and a few bits of house work.
Ive got time for a coffee though
Mandy
I've got to go for a bit...Carl wants to come online shortly - catch you soon hopefully
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
I've got to go for a bit...Carl wants to come online shortly - catch you soon hopefully

take care
Mandy
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

take care
Mandy
Drop a hint to Carl in an hour

Bye for now
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
the wine would only get inthe way anyhow

wine is good for brain power! i have the proof!

hows you steve? all set to go?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

time for me to crack on with some study, hope to catch up with you later.
Mandy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:00 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck with it mandy. whats the topic of the day then/
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
best of luck with it mandy. whats the topic of the day then/

Caring for health, care in the home.
bye everyone
Mandy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:05 am
Living the Dream!

see ya later!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:27 am
Account Closed

Hello for the last half hour of the day
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CasG
Hello for the last half hour of the day

Helloo again i need coffee and lots of it me brain is hurting
Mandy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:03 am
Living the Dream!

hi mandy...i need coffee too but have run out of milk.....

did you have a productive afternoons studying ?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hi mandy...i need coffee too but have run out of milk.....

did you have a productive afternoons studying ?

not bad , just started reading up about Parkinsons disease and how it affects peoples lives and how other people's view of a person with PD.
very interesting till it got into the academic bit with stats and stuff. Im going to have to re read it all to understand it properly
Mandy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:25 am
Living the Dream!

not bad , just started reading up about Parkinsons disease and how it affects peoples lives and how other people's view of a person with PD.
very interesting till it got into the academic bit with stats and stuff. Im going to have to re read it all to understand it properly
Mandy

oh how i hate stats! good luck with that then.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh how i hate stats! good luck with that then.

so do i , especially when it comes to doing the essays and trying remember all of the stats and who said what etc

i will tackle some more when the kids are in bed
Ive told hubby i will be amazed if i do manage to finish and get a degree in 3-4 years time.
Im looking into the possibility of using some of my points and transferring them over to an ozzie course if hubby gets in the oz army before i finish my degree.
Mandy
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A large drink please
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.