Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:00 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
oh yes...having a good time with them?

I'm pretty good ....except for my leg

Haveing a good time now that they have left. They are ok friends in small doses. 1 month was little long.... Wendys sister and her boyfriend were here. They were great!

How is your leg? You want me to suck the poison out?

ZX.....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

yes...how unlucky is that !! twice within a year
It's bloody sore, same as last year....not too bad for a few hours, and then the soreness and swelling kicks in and have had a headache since late morning yesterday ...limping like a pirate now (why do pirates always limp ? )
You poor sod Cas

I'm worried. Shouldn't you go see a Dr cos these buggars are quite damaging from what I gather

Given it's your second time, could there be a nest in the house somewhere
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Haveing a good time now that they have left. They are ok friends in small doses. 1 month was little long.... Wendys sister and her boyfriend were here. They were great!

How is your leg? You want me to suck the poison out?

ZX.....
No!! rather my leg drop off !!

I've got my mum over the end of November....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:03 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

No!! rather my leg drop off !!

I've got my mum over the end of November....

Thats nics that is....

You'll be looking forward in seeing your mum?

ZX....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
You poor sod Cas

I'm worried. Shouldn't you go see a Dr cos these buggars are quite damaging from what I gather

Given it's your second time, could there be a nest in the house somewhere
The first bite I got was down the GOR in a motel ...but I could have packed it.

Yeah....I'll go tomorrow morning
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Thats nics that is....

You'll be looking forward in seeing your mum?

ZX....
yep, I am...she's good fun, and plan to take her here, there and everywhere
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:05 pm
Breast Inspector

yep, I am...she's good fun, and plan to take her here, there and everywhere

How do you get to here?...... So where are all the other babes?

ZX....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:07 pm
Account Closed

The first bite I got was down the GOR in a motel ...but I could have packed it.

Yeah....I'll go tomorrow morning
Does make you wonder if you did pack it?

Hope it soon feels better m8

Great to hear your mum is coming out
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

Does make you wonder if you did pack it?

Hope it soon feels better m8

Great to hear your mum is coming out
yep...arrives on the 25th, and leaves on the 20th .....going to take some time off work (just do a shift a week) so that I can take her on some longer trips

She said to me the other day......"I've heard Cairns is nice...can we go there?" ...yeah right Mum, we'll drive there and be back for tea
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:12 pm
Breast Inspector

yep...arrives on the 25th, and leaves on the 20th .....going to take some time off work (just do a shift a week) so that I can take her on some longer trips

She said to me the other day......"I've heard Cairns is nice...can we go there?" ...yeah right Mum, we'll drive there and be back for tea

You can borrow my bike if you want....

ZX......
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

You can borrow my bike if you want....

ZX......
Oh great, thanks ....so if I drive up to ACT, you can lend it me for a few days ??
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:15 pm
Breast Inspector

Oh great, thanks ....so if I drive up to ACT, you can lend it me for a few days ??

Yep..... Anyway I'm off. Can you give the others a kiss from me when you see them.

ZX.....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

LOL....awww bless....it's difficult for them to understand the size of the country innit Cas

You're gonna have a scream with your mam. Good to see you are going to take some time off too m8, especially with you having been so poorly. Good onya buddy

I'm in Melly tomorrow.All work and no play so am pissed off I can't see you ...hopefully will be there again soon. Next time we can go for dinner again maybe?

Edit: Seen dates ....I'll try plan after the time
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

LOL....awww bless....it's difficult for them to understand the size of the country innit Cas

You're gonna have a scream with your mam. Good to see you are going to take some time off too m8, especially with you having been so poorly. Good onya buddy

I'm in Melly tomorrow.All work and no play so am pissed off I can't see you ...hopefully will be there again soon. Next time we can go for dinner again maybe?

Edit: Seen dates ....I'll try plan after the time
Thats a bugger .... when do you leave?

Do you mean the next time you'll be here, will be when my Mum is here ??
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

Thats a bugger .... when do you leave?

Do you mean the next time you'll be here, will be when my Mum is here ??
I leave Tuesday morning. I can't even make dinner. I've been booked in with a colleague that evening

No...I wouldn't dream of coming up when your mum's there. That's your quality time with your mum .

...I meant after your mum has gone back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.