Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Off to bed now.

Night all

Take care Cas and speak soon
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:28 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Nightie night Kay and Shaz. Sleep tight
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:30 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news about the interview.
Went to S. Mel market this morning with Shaz and had a good time. Bought some bargains

Originally Posted by CasG
Yes thanks....good yesterday at the Royal Melbourne too (did I speak to you then....was so tired)

Got an interview at The Alfred on monday..for their bank

You good ??
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mashy
Off to bed now.

Night all

Take care Cas and speak soon
Goodnight mate.....ring you soon..
That's Dr Bitch to you

Hi Tash. Good day?

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Evening all
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sass73
Hi Tash. Good day?
Yeah pretty good thanks Only downer is that the fence between us and the neighbours is being replaced but they only got as far as knocking it down today so we can't let the dog out because he will run amok in their garden :scared:
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:37 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Plenty of walks in the freezing cold then?

Yeah pretty good thanks Only downer is that the fence between us and the neighbours is being replaced but they only got as far as knocking it down today so we can't let the dog out because he will run amok in their garden :scared:
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

The forecast PROMISED it was going to warm up again next week..

and we start Level 2 water restriction next week too .....
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, he had plenty of exercise away from here today, I'm just worried about the puddles overnight as we usually just leave the backdoor open as the backyard is enclosed on all sides by houses (when the fence is there ) so I think it is going to cause him some angst
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:46 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Put some newspaper down by the backdoor. He might remember his toilet training days

Yes, he had plenty of exercise away from here today, I'm just worried about the puddles overnight as we usually just leave the backdoor open as the backyard is enclosed on all sides by houses (when the fence is there ) so I think it is going to cause him some angst
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

Poor little begger...let him piss next door
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Poor little begger...let him piss next door
LOL I would but the neighbours are the landlords parents so we have to be nice to them

I've just decided it might be a good idea to move my still unpacked but open suitcase away from the backdoor though
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

LOL I would but the neighbours are the landlords parents so we have to be nice to them

I've just decided it might be a good idea to move my still unpacked but open suitcase away from the backdoor though
Ah...yes - good idea X 2
Old Oct 27th 2006, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah...yes - good idea X 2
Hmmmm he has taken all his toys in there and is busy guarding them. I will have to try tempt him out later when I brush his teeth and hope I am able to move the case before he wants to return to it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.