Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
i'll have a go at that, won't be until we get to oz though -as breadmaker is being packed next week and i don't think i'll get time to get the malt - sorry i thought you'd mentioned before about making gingerbread

I will email you the recipie for the malt loaf. I have made the gingerbread in the maker but i cheated and bought a packet mix. it was very tasty though.
Mandy
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
I will email you the recipie for the malt loaf. I have made the gingerbread in the maker but i cheated and bought a packet mix. it was very tasty though.
Mandy
okay thank you
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:01 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

okay thank you
hi debs
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi debs
hello - not out for your birthday
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a birthday boy in da house
Mandy
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Is there a birthday boy in da house
Mandy
i think he's gone our for champers
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:35 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

i think he's gone our for champers
no supervising scaffolders on the house
no shit they have just arrived and have started erecting it
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no supervising scaffolders on the house
no shit they have just arrived and have started erecting it

Why
Mandy
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Why
Mandy
ditto me too
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:44 am
Worongary

ditto me too
i`m replacing the flat roof on the extension with a hipped roof
when we first advertised the house we had no response the estate agents said is was down to the flat roof so we
applied for planning permission and offered to either reduce the cost of the house by the roofing cost approx 5k or would do the roof before leaving
our buyer chose the latter hence bloody scaffolders at 7.45 when we should be down the pub
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

when we first advertised the house we had no response the estate agents said is was down to the flat roof so we
applied for planning permission and offered to either reduce the cost of the house by the roofing cost approx 5k or would do the roof before leaving
our buyer chose the latter hence bloody scaffolders at 7.45 when we should be down the pub

Ah that explains it.

You clock watching ready to disappear to the pub
Mandy
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:50 am
Worongary

Ah that explains it.

You clock watching ready to disappear to the pub
Mandy
just having the one bottle
Attached Thumbnails BE virtual bar-1203319062.jpg  
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

wot a pain - how long will it take
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:51 am
Worongary

wot a pain - how long will it take
what the scaffold or the roof
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just having the one bottle

Thats a large one
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.