Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by spackster
Night all. it's been enjoyable.
Good night
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh do you think he has something planned then Mandy as he's not letting you book anything? Maybe he has a suprise for you!

unfortunatly not, he just thinks we can turn up and get a room and just travel as we please
ive just been bending his ear on the phone and he said i can start doing a list of where we want to go and any accommadation i fancy
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:46 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Good night
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:47 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
unfortunatly not, he just thinks we can turn up and get a room and just travel as we please
ive just been bending his ear on the phone and he said i can start doing a list of where we want to go and any accommadation i fancy
Mandy
Lol oh I see

Dale wanted us to do that when we went - and we were taking a 4 year old with us! At one point he suggested a small van so we could sleep in the back if we couldn't find anywhere :scared:
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

night pop in any time the kiwi is quiet
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol oh I see

Dale wanted us to do that when we went - and we were taking a 4 year old with us! At one point he suggested a small van so we could sleep in the back if we couldn't find anywhere :scared:

MEN what would they do without us being so organised
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:49 am

MEN what would they do without us being so organised
Mandy
Sleep in a van
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mick69
Hiya everyone. Been away for a couple of days have I missed much?
Lynne x

Hiya stranger
Hows the house sale going?
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sleep in a van

True :scared:
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya stranger
Hows the house sale going?
Mandy
Don't ask Still haven't heard from the EA. The potential "so called" buyers have still not been onto them to confirm there offer so I think I will just reside myself to the fact its back to square one.

Have just got back from seeing Robbie Williams last night as well.
OMG how good looking is he. I nearly got to touch him as well which makes it all worth while. Especially after queing from 8 in the morning. Got to be right at the front!!

Hows you?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:09 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Don't ask Still haven't heard from the EA. The potential "so called" buyers have still not been onto them to confirm there offer so I think I will just reside myself to the fact its back to square one.

OMG how good looking is he. I nearly got to touch him as well which makes it all worth while. Especially after queing from 8 in the morning. Got to be right at the front!!

Hows you?
Cool! ..........Drool drool again!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hows you?

not bad, got a cold but who hasn't with this miserable weather

Im glad you enjoyed seeing the Robster
Our kids are back to school on Wed are yours?
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

not bad, got a cold but who hasn't with this miserable weather

Im glad you enjoyed seeing the Robster
Our kids are back to school on Wed are yours?
Mandy
Crazy Diamond - There was lots of drool going on - let me tell you

Mandy - Yes they do go back then. I am looking forward to it but will be a little sad as its the oldest's first day in reception. Shes really looking forward to it but I'm just looking thinking that my babys growing up fast. I know she'll be fine, so will I after the first couple of weeks.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Crazy Diamond - There was lots of drool going on - let me tell you

Mandy - Yes they do go back then. I am looking forward to it but will be a little sad as its the oldest's first day in reception. Shes really looking forward to it but I'm just looking thinking that my babys growing up fast. I know she'll be fine, so will I after the first couple of weeks.

my youngest cant wait, got his proper school shoes, labelled all his uniforms
just a shame the first couple of days will only be his nursery hours, then the second week he starts at 9 till 2 for a couple of weeks. Personally i would rather he went in at 9 and stayed till 3. So does he.
all ive had from him is im a big boy now
Well im calling it a night, im off to bed with a mug of hot choccy
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

my youngest cant wait, got his proper school shoes, labelled all his uniforms
just a shame the first couple of days will only be his nursery hours, then the second week he starts at 9 till 2 for a couple of weeks. Personally i would rather he went in at 9 and stayed till 3. So does he.
all ive had from him is im a big boy now
Well im calling it a night, im off to bed with a mug of hot choccy
Mandy
Same times for me as well Mandy. Like you said they should just go in 9 - 3pm that way they don't know any different.
Off to bed too need some sleep after all the EXCITEMENT!!!
Sorry had to shout that
Nite Nite
Lynne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.