Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:26 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Well yes since you put it that way the attic was terribly dusty and all them boxes that needed moving
Mandy

Yes I can imagine which box in particular.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
the usual pish - as soapy would say - well not enough pish for him lately so I think we will have to come up with some pish threads just for him!

site is still very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cas is better thanks to my dancing and joke telling today (ha ha - me thinks it has more to do with chicken soup)

I'm on some sort of bender and can't get off - feeling very happy at the moment - excitement I think along with the thought of leaving everyone behind.

and today is the first day that i've been able to sit down thanks to my spanking from Bix on Sat

Oer misses a spanking of Bix eh, pleased Cas is feeling better

It's good you are so happy, We just wish we were on our way to live in oz now
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yes I can imagine which box in particular.
Hubby digging all his old CV
You not sleeping tonight? It must be the early hours in Melbourne
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hubby digging all his old CV
You not sleeping tonight? It must be the early hours in Melbourne
Mandy
Yeah just finished work at 3am, heading to bed now. Its a nice 6 degrees here.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah just finished work at 3am, heading to bed now. Its a nice 6 degrees here.

The twilight shift eh?
It's only about 10c here
Have a good sleep and dont let the bed bugs bite
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

You mean you had a dirty weekend you little tyke.
ha ha, my thoughts exactly - you lucky girl
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ha ha, my thoughts exactly - you lucky girl

Well what can i say
I had fun and lots of wine drunk
My diet needs to go back on track, ive eaten so much with going out for lunch and evening meals. Need a fat smiley
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Well what can i say
I had fun and lots of wine drunk
My diet needs to go back on track, ive eaten so much with going out for lunch and evening meals. Need a fat smiley
Mandy
well I'm gonna love yer and leave yer for a while as I have to go and visit a friend for an hour or so, catch you later
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well I'm gonna love yer and leave yer for a while as I have to go and visit a friend for an hour or so, catch you later

Speak later
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:01 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have a double vodka with diet coke and a packet of Quavers?
I have just stopped scraping the paint with the blaster again and now have blisters on my thumb and finger
And I'm on a diet
Not a good day...........got 2 more door frames to go
J x
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Can I have a double vodka with diet coke and a packet of Quavers?
I have just stopped scraping the paint with the blaster again and now have blisters on my thumb and finger
And I'm on a diet
Not a good day...........got 2 more door frames to go
J x

i will make it a treble vodka, sounds like you need it

Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:06 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

i will make it a treble vodka, sounds like you need it

Mandy
Thankyou Mandy. Glad someone came to my rescue
J x
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Thankyou Mandy. Glad someone came to my rescue
J x

I remember the blisters from sanding our bannister which had loads of paint on, i prefer the natural wood look.
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:43 am
Former Resident Visa

I remember the blisters from sanding our bannister which had loads of paint on, i prefer the natural wood look.
Mandy
We are trying to do the inside of the house up whilst I am off school - we only have until 4th September :scared:
We are all camping in one room at night it looks like something worse than
D.I.Y S.O.S
May have to get them in if we haven't finished...........
J x
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

good evening everyone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.