Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Coffee machine filled, toaster filled with bread, and plenty of milk.
So that is them sorted , now for us
Refill anyone
Mandy
yes please, the skies are noisy once again over berkshire - looks like they are catching up with the flights, it's been pretty quiet the last few days
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
yes please, the skies are noisy once again over berkshire - looks like they are catching up with the flights, it's been pretty quiet the last few days

Hubby is on a plane as we speak back to work, had hoped it would be cancelled so he could stay at home

I bet Heathrow has been very quiet
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby is on a plane as we speak back to work, had hoped it would be cancelled so he could stay at home

I bet Heathrow has been very quiet
Mandy
yes but now i've heard one or two planes I'm hearing every single one!!! - well the windos are open and this time of night its the larger planes as they head off to the far east

where does he have to fly to?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, Debra, you didn't cry in front of others did you

All the stress of moving is probably getting to you as well
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

yes but now i've heard one or two planes I'm hearing every single one!!! - well the windos are open and this time of night its the larger planes as they head off to the far east

where does he have to fly to?

Wish i could thumb a lift to oz
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Mandy
yeah - but not too long now Mandy the next few months will positively fly by
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah - but not too long now Mandy the next few months will positively fly by

I know just gave hubby the Big4 accom booklet to take with him so he can think about where we want to stay in Melbourne and Philip Island
He is finally starting to think about where we want to stay.
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
you could pop in my suitcase but ;

1. I'm going to the wrong part of Oz and
2. I'm worried that I'm over the weight limit already
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

I know just gave hubby the Big4 accom booklet to take with him so he can think about where we want to stay in Melbourne and Philip Island
He is finally starting to think about where we want to stay.
Mandy
that'll give him something to do before bed
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ohippy
you could pop in my suitcase but ;

1. I'm going to the wrong part of Oz and
2. I'm worried that I'm over the weight limit already

Id get claustrophobic shut in a case
Unless i took a make me tiny tablet and could fit in your pocket
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that'll give him something to do before bed

I finally got him to email his uncle with a rough plan of what we want to do.
He is so laid back any more and he would be in a coma
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Id get claustrophobic shut in a case
Unless i took a make me tiny tablet and could fit in your pocket
Mandy
fine by me, but you may have to go in a clear plastic bag. Alternatively you could pop into my laptop Willy Wonka style and play loads of games until we get there
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

chucking up in a cab!!! (for chippy)
get your glass and listen

well my friends and I had been to a huge bbq/do in Sudbury West London (this is about 22 years ago now), it was a massive get together for aussies, kiwis and south africans and we went as one of the girls was going out with a kiwi and he got us tickets. anyway it was a bloody riot - such a laugh, loads of booze and not enough food. Need i say more.

i was sick on the train going home and then we were nearly home in a cab when i had to be ill again (this is disgusting) but I made sure it didnt' go on the cab floor - so embarrassing. Anway I didn't have a hang over the next morning.

Beer anyone
Old Aug 15th 2006, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

chucking up in a cab!!! (for chippy)
get your glass and listen

well my friends and I had been to a huge bbq/do in Sudbury West London (this is about 22 years ago now), it was a massive get together for aussies, kiwis and south africans and we went as one of the girls was going out with a kiwi and he got us tickets. anyway it was a bloody riot - such a laugh, loads of booze and not enough food. Need i say more.

i was sick on the train going home and then we were nearly home in a cab when i had to be ill again (this is disgusting) but I made sure it didnt' go on the cab floor - so embarrassing. Anway I didn't have a hang over the next morning.

Beer anyone
ugh - you weren't sick in your handbag were you ?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ohippy
ugh - you weren't sick in your handbag were you ?
yes LOL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.