Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by ohippy
good evening everyone

Hello how are you?
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Hello how are you?
Mandy
not good I'm afraid. One of my stiches has come out and I bled a lot. Luckily I was at the hospital at the time but, now there's nothing more they can do, so I have to fly like this and set up in Oz :scared:

I'm still not sleeping either, these last weeks aren't fun
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

not good I'm afraid. One of my stiches has come out and I bled a lot. Luckily I was at the hospital at the time but, now there's nothing more they can do, so I have to fly like this and set up in Oz :scared:

I'm still not sleeping either, these last weeks aren't fun

Im sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your stitches. Did they put a dressing on for you and give you extra dressings to take with you?

I hope you manage to get some sleep soon. Hopefully once you get to oz and all the panic is over you will catch up on all your sleep
I wish i could offer more help to you
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your stitches. Did they put a dressing on for you and give you extra dressings to take with you?

I hope you manage to get some sleep soon. Hopefully once you get to oz and all the panic is over you will catch up on all your sleep
I wish i could offer more help to you
Mandy
Just a bit of gauze. Have to leave the tape off tomorrow and let the air get to it.

The best help I could have from friends and family is to leave me alone - sounds harsh but my mum was up today so had no time to pack or clean or anything and people keep asking me out for meals. I love them all but I really should be doing other things.

Thanks for your offer Mandy - just bear it in mind for when it's your turn !!

You looking forward to your boys coming back ? When are you picking them up ?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just a bit of gauze. Have to leave the tape off tomorrow and let the air get to it.

The best help I could have from friends and family is to leave me alone - sounds harsh but my mum was up today so had no time to pack or clean or anything and people keep asking me out for meals. I love them all but I really should be doing other things.

Thanks for your offer Mandy - just bear it in mind for when it's your turn !!

You looking forward to your boys coming back ? When are you picking them up ?

Pick the boys up on Sat, i think they may be getting bored cos the eldest asked when he can come home.

I must admit when we have moved house i just ask for some one to entertain the kids so i can get on with it.

I hope you heal up okay with out any more problems.
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Pick the boys up on Sat, i think they may be getting bored cos the eldest asked when he can come home.

I must admit when we have moved house i just ask for some one to entertain the kids so i can get on with it.

I hope you heal up okay with out any more problems.
Mandy
I get lots of offers to look after the eldest but none for the youngest which is worse than having both of them !!

Are you going up and back in the same day or staying over like last time ? Just need to know if the bar is going to be empty.

No sign of Debra tonight
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I get lots of offers to look after the eldest but none for the youngest which is worse than having both of them !!

Are you going up and back in the same day or staying over like last time ? Just need to know if the bar is going to be empty.

No sign of Debra tonight

staying over Sat night
Debs was going out with friends i think.

On Fri night i went to see my medium friend she told us that she cant see us living in our house for much longer and that my eldest son is going to be miserable till we move from here
Hubby is trying to find out about where he is posted to as he is due a new job.
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

staying over Sat night
Debs was going out with friends i think.

On Fri night i went to see my medium friend she told us that she cant see us living in our house for much longer and that my eldest son is going to be miserable till we move from here
Hubby is trying to find out about where he is posted to as he is due a new job.
Mandy
hello girls here I am

only popped round for a quick chat
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DebraH
hello girls here I am

only popped round for a quick chat

Lets get the bubbly opened
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Lets get the bubbly opened
Mandy
yes please - actually we had some on sat night at our friends - really lovely bottle too - i could have had the whole bottle to myself it was that nice
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes please - actually we had some on sat night at our friends - really lovely bottle too - i could have had the whole bottle to myself it was that nice

That was like me on Sunday night drinking the muscato, it was a shame hubby liked it a lot as well, so i had to share
My mission now is to get some more in

Drinks are flowing
Cheers me dears
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

That was like me on Sunday night drinking the muscato, it was a shame hubby liked it a lot as well, so i had to share
My mission now is to get some more in

Drinks are flowing
Cheers me dears
Mandy
cheers
better get the coffee on and the kettle boiling as the aussie lot will be up soon
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Debra - are you and OH talking again yet ?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Debra - are you and OH talking again yet ?
yeah - just about, why do they have to wind you up so much, he as a pain in the butt when we were at our mates and I hated the fact that i cried in front of them
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cheers
better get the coffee on and the kettle boiling as the aussie lot will be up soon

Coffee machine filled, toaster filled with bread, and plenty of milk.
So that is them sorted , now for us
Refill anyone
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.