CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by steve`o
what

may contain chicken
Now, don't be silly.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:03 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Now, don't be silly.
Attached Thumbnails BE virtual bar-silly.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:59 pm
teenager with attitude

rock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nicerock_angel is just really nice

TODAY IS STEVE'OS ( the bar tender himself ) 45th BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!11
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh LOL

Hmm...that's clever...

You'll have to nag them if they make too much mess..

Even better, can I come and do it?? I love nagging
sure thing, I will send you a list of things and then you can come and nag em for us Perhaps you would even get a cup of tea out of it
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Teliko21
sure thing, I will send you a list of things and then you can come and nag em for us Perhaps you would even get a cup of tea out of it
Tea and nagging...heaven
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Tea and nagging...heaven

Did i hear tea, is there any brewed up

hope you are feeling better Cas
Mandy
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Did i hear tea, is there any brewed up

hope you are feeling better Cas
Mandy
Hi Mandy

Yes, feeling a bit better today thanks - feel as though I'm on the uphill road now

How are you ?...don't seem to have bumped into you for a bit
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy

Yes, feeling a bit better today thanks - feel as though I'm on the uphill road now

How are you ?...don't seem to have bumped into you for a bit

I'm fine now, last time i spoke to you got a text from hubby to say his mate was on the next train to Durham :scared: sent me into panic mode( i thought hubby was travelling with his mate)
So i had to very quickly tidy up and then pick his mate up and i hate to entertain his mate for a couple of hours till hubby arrived.

Im pleased you are getting better.
Mandy
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all - finally got on here now OH has at last gone out to work - men - takes up the pc when he knows i need my fix

how are you all - Cas how are you feeling
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
I'm fine now, last time i spoke to you got a text from hubby to say his mate was on the next train to Durham :scared: sent me into panic mode( i thought hubby was travelling with his mate)
So i had to very quickly tidy up and then pick his mate up and i hate to entertain his mate for a couple of hours till hubby arrived.

Im pleased you are getting better.
Mandy
Hostess with the mostess.

Going to start doing more now...bit by bit
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DebraH
Morning all - finally got on here now OH has at last gone out to work - men - takes up the pc when he knows i need my fix

how are you all - Cas how are you feeling
Hi Debra

Definatley over the worst - still on antibiotics, and my lungs are not full clear, but not so painful....time to start getting out now without pushing it too much.

None-BE men don't understand
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra

Definatley over the worst - still on antibiotics, and my lungs are not full clear, but not so painful....time to start getting out now without pushing it too much.

None-BE men don't understand
thats good news, and spring is just around the corner so hopefully you will be out and about properly in a few weeks (I don't want to get you down, but my mum didn't get over her bout of pneumonia until spring time - but then she's a lot older too)

my OH is always moaning about my BE time and he forgets about the time he spends on his lap top
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:49 pm
Account Closed

thats good news, and spring is just around the corner so hopefully you will be out and about properly in a few weeks (I don't want to get you down, but my mum didn't get over her bout of pneumonia until spring time - but then she's a lot older too)

my OH is always moaning about my BE time and he forgets about the time he spends on his lap top
Because it was a severe bout, the hospital have said it could take a month to 6 weeks to clear from my lungs & and a couple of months before I'm properly fit.

Just got to find the balance between rest and getting out.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Men just need something to moan about
Old Aug 21st 2006, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Men just need something to moan about
and its so easy to moan about them too isn't it - it's me and my mates fav past time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.