Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
that sounds like fun! surely he wouldn't know if you gave one or two a try.....all in the name of research of course!
I need to convince him to buy a shrinkwrap machine so noone will know I've been playing with em
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:47 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teliko21
I need to convince him to buy a shrinkwrap machine so noone will know I've been playing with em

Well could he not give you the job of chief toy tester?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well could he not give you the job of chief toy tester?
Ohhh, I have had many job titles but not that one yet I've snagged myself a few freebies over the year tho so I haven't done too badly. Still working on the biggest lego set known to man :scared:
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:52 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh, I have had many job titles but not that one yet I've snagged myself a few freebies over the year tho so I haven't done too badly. Still working on the biggest lego set known to man :scared:

Lego...thats just brilliant.....very addictive. Unfortunately my kids have out grown lego, but I loved playing with it. (with them of course! ).
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lego...thats just brilliant.....very addictive. Unfortunately my kids have out grown lego, but I loved playing with it. (with them of course! ).
Hehe I have no kids but I still love building it (only the bigger sets tho). The problem is that with this latest set we don't have a table big enough to build it on so I am stalled for now. Can't build on the floor because the anmimals run off with bits.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:06 pm
Living the Dream!

Hehe I have no kids but I still love building it (only the bigger sets tho). The problem is that with this latest set we don't have a table big enough to build it on so I am stalled for now. Can't build on the floor because the anmimals run off with bits.

I suppose we are all just big kids at heart!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I suppose we are all just big kids at heart!
Hehe it is the best way to be How is your visa application going?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:24 pm
Living the Dream!

Hehe it is the best way to be How is your visa application going?
I am just playing the waiting game.....not as much fun as playing with lego is it?

We hope to validate the visa in November and then come back and sell the house. FIL has expressed an interest in buying our house so we might get out there quicker than expected. Originally we were looking at going for good next summer- during school summer holidays, but if things go to plan (which they usually don't) we could be out there anytime between xmas and easter!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am just playing the waiting game.....not as much fun as playing with lego is it?

We hope to validate the visa in November and then come back and sell the house. FIL has expressed an interest in buying our house so we might get out there quicker than expected. Originally we were looking at going for good next summer- during school summer holidays, but if things go to plan (which they usually don't) we could be out there anytime between xmas and easter!
Yes, I don't think I would ever choose waiting over Lego building

That will sure cut out some hassle if your FIL comes through on his offer! Whereabouts are you heading in Oz?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CasG
Hello
Hey Cas, how are you feeling?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

Hey Cas, how are you feeling?
Bit better thanks....just been given another weeks worth of Antibiotics .....so no - but getting bit better each day

Doing anything this weekend?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bit better thanks....just been given another weeks worth of Antibiotics .....so no - but getting bit better each day

Doing anything this weekend?
Glad you are getting better!

I don't know what we will do this weekend, John will probably want to go for a drive in his car somewhere so we will probably take the dog somewhere new for a walk assuming the weather is nice

What about you, still stuck inside?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:02 am
Account Closed

Glad you are getting better!

I don't know what we will do this weekend, John will probably want to go for a drive in his car somewhere so we will probably take the dog somewhere new for a walk assuming the weather is nice

What about you, still stuck inside?
Doc told me today...had to have check-up - to stay in till Monday

I'll go potty!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Doc told me today...had to have check-up - to stay in till Monday

I'll go potty!
wow that would be driving me insane! :scared: At least the weather is going to be nice on Monday atm, you can take yourself off outside and enjoy a bit of sun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.