Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Do you want a hand clearing the empties steve
Mandy
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:02 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Do you want a hand clearing the empties steve
Mandy
no i think we should make some more empties
Attached Images  
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
no i think we should make some more empties
Sounds good to me

Well im off now, all this drinking has gone to my head
Catch up with you later
good night
Mandy

Last edited by geordie mandy; Aug 16th 2006 at 10:10 am.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, they have started digging the hole for our house foundations today
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:43 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations! tell me more!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
congratulations! tell me more!
Well.... It is only about 20cm deep atm, except for the garage end where it is probably closer to 40, and we have 3 10ft high piles of top soil arranged around the hole Hopefully it will be all built by the weekend
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:49 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Well.... It is only about 20cm deep atm, except for the garage end where it is probably closer to 40, and we have 3 10ft high piles of top soil arranged around the hole Hopefully it will be all built by the weekend
What the whole house....or just the foundations!

what is your house going to be like?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

What the whole house....or just the foundations!

what is your house going to be like?
Hell yes, I expect the whole house to be built I'm sick of waiting :P

It is a JG King design (The Otway) with our own modifications I don't want to bore you with the details, I coul dyabber on about it all day but if there is anything in particular you are interested in hearing about ask away
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:55 pm
Living the Dream!

Hell yes, I expect the whole house to be built I'm sick of waiting :P

It is a JG King design (The Otway) with our own modifications I don't want to bore you with the details, I coul dyabber on about it all day but if there is anything in particular you are interested in hearing about ask away

I don't mind you yabbering on about it...it must be really exciting for you. Not many people have the luxury of having their own house built...well not in UK anyway!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

I don't mind you yabbering on about it...it must be really exciting for you. Not many people have the luxury of having their own house built...well not in UK anyway!
Hehe well we were given a 5 acre block which helped as that has basically halved the price Then there was the free upgrade in house plans from the smallest 3 bedroom model to the 4 bedroom model (the middle size) bu unfortunately we lost allt he savings when my boyfriend decided to build a warehouse into thr design for his business We haven't even had a raised eyebrow from the builder's tho, I think John was hoping to shock them with the changes he made to their design
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:05 pm
Living the Dream!

Hehe well we were given a 5 acre block which helped as that has basically halved the price Then there was the free upgrade in house plans from the smallest 3 bedroom model to the 4 bedroom model (the middle size) bu unfortunately we lost allt he savings when my boyfriend decided to build a warehouse into thr design for his business We haven't even had a raised eyebrow from the builder's tho, I think John was hoping to shock them with the changes he made to their design

Wow! that sounds amazing! 5 acres! you'll be like lord and lady of the manor! lol.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wow! that sounds amazing! 5 acres! you'll be like lord and lady of the manor! lol.
Hehe that would be great if it was the case Our dog will be the lord and our cat will be the lady tho, we will be the lowly servants
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:10 pm
Living the Dream!

Hehe that would be great if it was the case Our dog will be the lord and our cat will be the lady tho, we will be the lowly servants

what line of business is your bf in?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

what line of business is your bf in?
He has 2 internet businesses selling toys and games online. Hence the need for a warehouse :scared: It's a pity we can't play with the games before they are sold, there are a few I would like to try
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:26 pm
Living the Dream!

He has 2 internet businesses selling toys and games online. Hence the need for a warehouse :scared: It's a pity we can't play with the games before they are sold, there are a few I would like to try
that sounds like fun! surely he wouldn't know if you gave one or two a try.....all in the name of research of course!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.