Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:08 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Teliko21
wow that would be driving me insane! :scared: At least the weather is going to be nice on Monday atm, you can take yourself off outside and enjoy a bit of sun!
Hate being in all day !!

I've had 2 fifteen minute walks outside, and she tells me I'm doing too much !
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Hate being in all day !!

I've had 2 fifteen minute walks outside, and she tells me I'm doing too much !
Do you still feel ill-effects of going outside? What are you doing with yourself all day, I'm not sure I have enough books to keep me going for weeks inside
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:16 am
Account Closed

Do you still feel ill-effects of going outside? What are you doing with yourself all day, I'm not sure I have enough books to keep me going for weeks inside
I'm on here and reading - and Sass and Sharon have been around.

Going out does knacker me, and hurts my lungs....so she's probably right.

I'll be good !!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on here and reading - and Sass and Sharon have been around.

Going out does knacker me, and hurts my lungs....so she's probably right.

I'll be good !!
How about if you are just sitting outside reading does that still hurt as well?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:24 am
Account Closed

How about if you are just sitting outside reading does that still hurt as well?
Depends how windy it is.

No wind, and in the sun is fine....warming up nicely now isn't it !!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:27 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cas,

You really need to take it easy....you don't want any set backs!
did you get my PM about the pain killers?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Depends how windy it is.

No wind, and in the sun is fine....warming up nicely now isn't it !!
It has been lovely just about every day this week hasn't it? Haven't seen much of it to be honest, has been a busy week for the business!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Cas,

You really need to take it easy....you don't want any set backs!
did you get my PM about the pain killers?
I did thanks Jackie

And after a very painful night last night, I got Nurofen Plus - which seem to be helping
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

I did thanks Jackie

And after a very painful night last night, I got Nurofen Plus - which seem to be helping
Ohhh Nurofen Plus is good stuff, I was taking that last year after our car accident.

Stay in with your feet up for another day or 2 and then perhaps you will be ready to tackle the big bad world
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:41 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I did thanks Jackie

Are you taking it with the panadol too? you know you can if you need to.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:42 am
Living the Dream!

Ohhh Nurofen Plus is good stuff, I was taking that last year after our car accident.

Stay in with your feet up for another day or 2 and then perhaps you will be ready to tackle the big bad world

I am taking it at the moment too for my back injury I got at work last week. I'm off work at the moment with it. right pair of demics we are!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I am taking it at the moment too for my back injury I got at work last week. I'm off work at the moment with it. right pair of demics we are!
Hehe could ask the drug companies to pay us for promoting their goods
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:53 am
Living the Dream!

Hehe could ask the drug companies to pay us for promoting their goods

yeah they are not short of a bob or two!

When the reps come to our place they always bring sweets and cakes....maybe I should sue them if I get heart disease!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah they are not short of a bob or two!

When the reps come to our place they always bring sweets and cakes....maybe I should sue them if I get heart disease!
It's a crazy world, I guess the companies have to ensure they will have an ongoing customer base. Next the Tobacco companies will be going into primary schools and handing out samples for the kids to try :scared:
Old Aug 17th 2006, 1:02 am
Living the Dream!

It's a crazy world, I guess the companies have to ensure they will have an ongoing customer base. Next the Tobacco companies will be going into primary schools and handing out samples for the kids to try :scared:

Jeez the only cigs I had as a kid were the candy ones!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.