Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
That sounds good

You still got my mobile number ?
Yep I have you saved Where's a good place for me to meet you?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it good weather....been beautiful here...and warmer tomorrow ...going down the road to the beach in the afternoon

Its very windy here, and a big black cloud is looming
Its forecast for heavy showers.
On Sat i took the youngest with me and the dogs, got about 3 miles from home and the heavens opened. Ended up phoning hubby to pick us

I think autumn is creeping on us :scared:
Mandy
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Yep I have you saved Where's a good place for me to meet you?

Are you ok getting to St K ?

If so....how about Cafe Bon Bon on Acland at 2pm?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Is that near the beach, as im sure i spotted that street in my book on Melly
Mandy
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Is that near the beach, as im sure i spotted that street in my book on Melly
Mandy
Not far.....few mins walk

It's not my nearest beach...which is no more than 2 kms away...but it has lots of cake and ice-cream shops.

Acland is about 4kms away from me.

Probably was the one...fairly famous.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:25 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

It's not my nearest beach...which is no more than 2 kms away...but it has lots of cake and ice-cream shops.

Hello missus.........

Hows you?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me thinks i will have to have a looksea, especially if it has cakes and ice creams galore . Both hubby and i have a sweet tooth

My reseach is paying of if im recognising street names
Mandy
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be tramming down from Queen St in the CBD so I should be alright although I am quite famous for getting on the wrong tram and ending up in the wrong suburb
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
Hello missus.........

Hows you?
Alright thanks....you good ?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:48 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Alright thanks....you good ?

Ok thanks, hope you are still taking things easy!!...
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:49 pm
Account Closed

I will be tramming down from Queen St in the CBD so I should be alright although I am quite famous for getting on the wrong tram and ending up in the wrong suburb
Are you....you better ring me if so, and I'll send a St Bernard out.!!

Where have you been to?

2pm there then ?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
Ok thanks, hope you are still taking things easy!!...
yep...finding a balance between rest and exercise.

What you up to then missus?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Are you....you better ring me if so, and I'll send a St Bernard out.!!

Where have you been to?

2pm there then ?
The most bizarre was probably Airport West when I was trying to get to Parkville one day I just got engrossed in my book and wasn't paying any attention whats so ever

2pm will be fine, do you know roughly what number the cafe is? I had a look in the whitepages but it was playing up for me and I couldn't find it. Technology and me just don't seem to mix at the moment
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

The most bizarre was probably Airport West when I was trying to get to Parkville one day I just got engrossed in my book and wasn't paying any attention whats so ever

2pm will be fine, do you know roughly what number the cafe is? I had a look in the whitepages but it was playing up for me and I couldn't find it. Technology and me just don't seem to mix at the moment
It's near the top...park end...give me a ring if you get lost..

Oh dear....I'm worried now...
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:04 pm
Deb

yep...finding a balance between rest and exercise.

What you up to then missus?

Good lass...

Not much, both my girls have colds, they are lying around coughing and spluttering, I haven't stopped since I came in from work, I feel shattered...Oh well, such is life eh?.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.