Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:57 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
my eldest is 8 too. I let him watch some of bbc2 programmes at bed time and he comes out with all this info on animals or history. the other kids look puzzeled . BB is not suitable of kids. i dont even watch it
Mandy
My daughter is 10, she loves all the animal programmes! She's a bit of a tom boy whereas all the girls in her class are into boys at the moment....my daughter would just be happy with a puppy! We said we will get one for her when we get to Oz.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
A dog shit shed....urrgggh! did they search for the padlock then?

Mandy good on yer for doing the right thing and sticking to your morals!

I haven't watched BB much this year, normally I'm a big fan, hubby has had it on sometimes and I've watched bits of it then. I don't know which one Lisa is but the Nicky leaves alot to desired.....she's off her head and needs to be sectioned!

Well guys im going to have to go i need to organise uniforms and dinner money etc.
Been lovley having a drink with you both.
Good night
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:59 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

A dog shit shed....urrgggh! did they search for the padlock then?

Mandy good on yer for doing the right thing and sticking to your morals!

I haven't watched BB much this year, normally I'm a big fan, hubby has had it on sometimes and I've watched bits of it then. I don't know which one Lisa is but the Nicky leaves alot to desired.....she's off her head and needs to be sectioned!
Well unbelievably he did for about 2 minutes. :scared: The stuff was ready to go down the dump - I mean how much is a flamin' padlock to buy new. He'd just bought a house for 500K.

Lisa was the Chinese one from Manchester I'm not a huge BB fan - I sort of dip in and out of it but yes Nikki is a headcase
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Well guys im going to have to go i need to organise uniforms and dinner money etc.
Been lovley having a drink with you both.
Good night
Mandy
night Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:04 am
Account Closed

I'm off too Jackie so nighty night - xx
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:16 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

nite nite girls!
Old Jun 25th 2006, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Old Jun 25th 2006, 7:43 pm
Living the Dream!

Hi Cas! how are you? I'm supposed to be doing a final bit of work for my interview this morning but have ended up in here!.....now how did that happen?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

Hi Cas! how are you? I'm supposed to be doing a final bit of work for my interview this morning but have ended up in here!.....now how did that happen?
Hehe.....blame the computer...they have mind's of their own you know.
Just go to the nurses forum for 10mins....that'll prepare you

I'm tired.....up till 4 am two nights on the trot...first due to curry and (monthly BE curry night) and last night at Frasers for the footy (sorry, soccer ) (or is it footy?)

(whatever I say, someone will say I'm wrong )
Old Jun 25th 2006, 7:54 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by CasG
Hehe.....blame the computer...they have mind's of their own you know.
Just go to the nurses forum for 10mins....that'll prepare you

I'm tired.....up till 4 am two nights on the trot...first due to curry and (monthly BE curry night) and last night at Frasers for the footy (sorry, soccer ) (or is it footy?)

(whatever I say, someone will say I'm wrong )
Call it Foccer Cas...you can't go wrong then!

What about the socceroos you watching them play italy?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

Call it Foccer Cas...you can't go wrong then!

What about the socceroos you watching them play italy?
No...I do have to get up at a reasonable time tomorrow.

So what you up to today ...just posting here....I mean prep for your interview (when's that?)?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:05 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by CasG
No...I do have to get up at a reasonable time tomorrow.

So what you up to today ...just posting here....I mean prep for your interview (when's that?)?
My interview is in 3 hours!!! talk about leaving stuff til the last minute!

Just doing revision really KSF, Care Standards and crap like that!
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:09 pm
Living the Dream!

Ooops gotta go now. Hubby need the net.

Sleep well Cas!

Jackie x
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

My interview is in 3 hours!!! talk about leaving stuff til the last minute!

Just doing revision really KSF, Care Standards and crap like that!
3 hours ??!!!! :scared:
What the hell are you doing woman!

Sorry, but is it for here or there?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

im ordering brunch any one wnat to join me?
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.