BE virtual bar

Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
im ordering brunch any one wnat to join me?
Mandy
Me please.....does it matter that it's 8pm?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Me please.....does it matter that it's 8pm?

not at all my hubby eats brunch when ever he feels like.

so how are you ?
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

not at all my hubby eats brunch when ever he feels like.

so how are you ?
Mandy
Not too bad at all thanks Mandy...you?

I'll have the works please...not eaten much today, and can't be arsed - and Carl is out
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Not too bad at all thanks Mandy...you?

I'll have the works please...not eaten much today, and can't be arsed - and Carl is out

Bacon, eggs, sausage and tattie scones do you? i might have a few mushrooms in the cupboard. followed by freshly squeezed orange juice.
that shoud fill a hole.

Im off to the gym once monster chops is at nursery. Had a week of from going as i was poorly last week.
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

Bacon, eggs, sausage and tattie scones do you? i might have a few mushrooms in the cupboard. followed by freshly squeezed orange juice.
that shoud fill a hole.

Im off to the gym once monster chops is at nursery. Had a week of from going as i was poorly last week.
Mandy
you ok now?

Hate that break...it hurts!

that sounds good.....thik I'll really be on sandwiches and soup

or if it gets much later.....porridge
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you ok now?

Hate that break...it hurts!

that sounds good.....thik I'll really be on sandwiches and soup

or if it gets much later.....porridge

i know it will kill me tommorow when i get up. Dont know how i will cope in the summer hols. My last gym had a creche so i could put all the kids in and still go. Unfortunatly that got closed (land needed for develpment). the one i go to now has no creche
What are facilities like generally in Melbourne?
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

Anyone here..?

Sorry Mandy
Old Jun 26th 2006, 12:32 am
Account Closed

Anyone here..?

Sorry Mandy
bump bump, bumpitty bump
Old Jun 26th 2006, 12:55 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Old Jun 26th 2006, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello
Hello
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:04 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
How are you today? I keep meaning to ask actually - are you still not smoking?
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:12 am
Account Closed

How are you today? I keep meaning to ask actually - are you still not smoking?
Fine thanks...how about yourself - up to anything good ?

Still not smoking think it was the 2nd I stopped, so nearly two months
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:18 am

Fine thanks...how about yourself - up to anything good ?

Still not smoking think it was the 2nd I stopped, so nearly two months
I'm good thanks, just been out to try and get little un's pics taken for visa but one machine was out of order and one had been removed! So will try again tomorrow as I had soleros melting in the boot

Wow fantastic, that's really well done - you must've saved a fortune! When we were in Oz a couple of weeks ago my brother in law smokes and he bought some cigarettes and they had photographs on, one was manky teeth the other was a foot with gangrene - :scared: He thought they were great, I said if I still smoked that'd make me give up, I'd be too ashamed every time I got the pack out!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:21 am
Account Closed

I'm good thanks, just been out to try and get little un's pics taken for visa but one machine was out of order and one had been removed! So will try again tomorrow as I had soleros melting in the boot

Wow fantastic, that's really well done - you must've saved a fortune! When we were in Oz a couple of weeks ago my brother in law smokes and he bought some cigarettes and they had photographs on, one was manky teeth the other was a foot with gangrene - :scared: He thought they were great, I said if I still smoked that'd make me give up, I'd be too ashamed every time I got the pack out!
I think they are awful pictures...but I believe people are doing swops....like with football cards

Don't think I've saved a cent...still as broke....have had my hair cut and got some new clothes though
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:23 am

I think they are awful pictures...but I believe people are doing swops....like with football cards

Don't think I've saved a cent...still as broke....have had my hair cut and got some new clothes though
Lol, so you may not have saved money but you've had more to spend

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.