Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by suzy
T-shirt and shorts again here Really muggy though

we had muggy last week it was awful, my granda got taken in to hospital with breathing difficulties.
We have had central heating on and kids wearing fleece's. If i didn't know better i would have thought we had missed summer and gone straight to autumn.
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:20 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
we had muggy last week it was awful, my granda got taken in to hospital with breathing difficulties.
We have had central heating on and kids wearing fleece's. If i didn't know better i would have thought we had missed summer and gone straight to autumn.
Mandy
hope he's ok now

Central heating
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
They sent me a little leaflet, we have booked a 3 bedroomed holiday home as MIL is coming with us and will want her own bedroom! If it was up to me she would be sharing with the kids.. (only joking!). She will be a great help as she can stay with the kids while we do boring stuff like look for jobs, schools, suburbs etc....

that is brave taking the MIL
Sometimes i wish we could take the kids with us, but financially it would cripple us. When we come next year to check out Brisbane we may have saved enough for them to come.
i bet you will all love it
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hope he's ok now

Central heating

they let him out of hospital but as he has got a chest infection he is in a home till it clears. He isn't complaining though, being waited on hand and foot
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:28 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

oooh sorry to hear about your granda mandy. Hope he makes a speedy recovery!

Its costing us a fortune to all go, but we felt because it is such a big change for the kids too, its only fair we take them with us......not sure how we ended up with MIL....think I might have suggested it after too many

Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Whenever I've gone up to Newcastle I've always felt overdressed when I've gone out. The girls go out half naked in all weathers :scared: Have to say though best nights out ever up there closely followed by Manchester

Glad your granda's ok -
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:32 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I've gone up to Newcastle I've always felt overdressed when I've gone out. The girls go out half naked in all weathers :scared: Have to say though best nights out ever up there closely followed by Manchester

Glad your granda's ok -

Yeah, always have a good night out in Manchester!

I took my 10 year old daughter shopping to Manchester today. We went down to Deansgate and sat outside one of the cafe bars and had something ot eat....just watching the world go by. I saw Curtis Stigers across the road going into a shop and excitedly told my daughter. She just looked blankly and said 'who is he?'.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Glad your granda's ok -

The last time i went out in Newcastle i felt like a granny , it was snowing and these lasses were wearing belts and fabric that just covered their boobs. :scared: i wanted to put those tin foil blankets over them . Or offer mugs of hot soup.
Im too soft to be a proper geordie lass.
Must admit going to the 'boat' is great. Ive not been out in Newcatle for over 10 years.
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:34 am
Account Closed

I took my 10 year old daughter shopping to Manchester today. We went down to Deansgate and sat outside one of the cafe bars and had something ot eat....just watching the world go by. I saw Curtis Stigers across the road going into a shop and excitedly told my daughter. She just looked blankly and said 'who is he?'.

Haha - how old did you feel

Mind you, we were in the swimming pool today (public one not ours ) and my 8 yr old shouts out 'you know when you were at school in the OLDEN DAYS mummy'.....
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kids eh .
I love doing that watching the world go by with a cuppa.
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:36 am
Account Closed

The last time i went out in Newcastle i felt like a granny , it was snowing and these lasses were wearing belts and fabric that just covered their boobs. :scared: i wanted to put those tin foil blankets over them . Or offer mugs of hot soup.
Im too soft to be a proper geordie lass.
Must admit going to the 'boat' is great. Ive not been out in Newcatle for over 10 years.
Mandy
OMG Mandy. I went on the boat - I couldn't believe it. It was our final stop after 2 other clubs mind so I don't remember that much

I'm a southern softie - anything under 30 degrees and I freeze
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG Mandy. I went on the boat - I couldn't believe it. It was our final stop after 2 other clubs mind so I don't remember that much

I'm a southern softie - anything under 30 degrees and I freeze

We used to come from Germany and meet up with mates there and crash on some ones floor after. The revloving floor is wicked especially after you have had a few. Many a drunken night was had there. When hubby came back from gulf war 1 we got free drinks all night. I cant recall much from that night.
My mates all used to call me a southern softie too .
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:45 am
Account Closed

We used to come from Germany and meet up with mates there and crash on some ones floor after. The revloving floor is wicked especially after you have had a few. Many a drunken night was had there. When hubby came back from gulf war 1 we got free drinks all night. I cant recall much from that night.

Mandy
And there's me thinking it was alcohol that made me dizzy when all the time it was the floor We always used to start off in a club called Julie's but always got booted out 'cos we took our own miniatures
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And there's me thinking it was alcohol that made me dizzy when all the time it was the floor We always used to start off in a club called Julie's but always got booted out 'cos we took our own miniatures

We rarely went any where but the boat. Always had a meal there and then boogied the night away.
As i say a life time ago now.
Now a quiet meal out without kids and im happy.
God im getting old.
Mandy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:50 am
Living the Dream!

Mandy

Where are you from then Mandy? Have I missed something?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.