Thinking of you PP

Old Jul 27th 2009, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of you PP

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thinking of you today PP. Hope the result is good. xxxx
Me too xx
Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

So sorry to hear what as happened hope your husband has a speedy recovery, all the best too you both.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Hi PP. Hoping he's had a good night and his results are good so he can come home. Thinking of you both. x
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:04 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from the hospital, yesterdays MRI scan was 'done in error' and should have been in 6 weeks time.

Mr PP was discharged and is now at home with me on the sofa. His bruising is extensive, he is so swollen where his right kidney is - it looks like he has padding around that area and its so hard

He has a 'substantial mass' on his right adrenal gland and is to go back in 6 weeks for another scan and if it is still there, will need to go into hospital for surgery to remove or drain it.

He has a cardiothoracic appointment in a week and an appointment with another doctor as well. Also an appointment to get his blood taken for his warfarin doses which I am going to do today.

Thank you everyone for the kind pm's, I am so pleased he is home - he looks a bit pale on the sofa now and cant lie down due to his partial lung collapse, but he has had some lunch and is going to try and get some sleep.

He is one lucky guy, I read the discharge summary and thank my lucky stars he is still here.

Thanks Eddie for taking me to the hospital today and bringing me back.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Yey !! That's good news he's home. No doubt you'll both be shattered and there's still a lot of hard work to come, so be strong and keep your chin up. You must be relieved to have him back though.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:17 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Glad hes home xxxxx
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good news Sam! Hope he continues to improve.

GRRRRR about the MRI!!!! Does that mean he won't need one in 6 weeks though???
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:37 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good news Sam! Hope he continues to improve.

GRRRRR about the MRI!!!! Does that mean he won't need one in 6 weeks though???
Fraid the mass on his adrenal gland is huge so he is going to have another one in 6 weeks.

If you stand behind him, there is a hard lump/bulge sticking out - all down that side is black/blue with bruising.

He deffo has to have one to check it and if it hasnt gone, has to go back in to hospital have it dealt with.

I have just got back from the shops and have bought him two pillows so he can sleep upright, he is in bed now and looks shattered.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:54 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Just got back from the hospital, yesterdays MRI scan was 'done in error' and should have been in 6 weeks time.

Mr PP was discharged and is now at home with me on the sofa. His bruising is extensive, he is so swollen where his right kidney is - it looks like he has padding around that area and its so hard

He has a 'substantial mass' on his right adrenal gland and is to go back in 6 weeks for another scan and if it is still there, will need to go into hospital for surgery to remove or drain it.

He has a cardiothoracic appointment in a week and an appointment with another doctor as well. Also an appointment to get his blood taken for his warfarin doses which I am going to do today.

Thank you everyone for the kind pm's, I am so pleased he is home - he looks a bit pale on the sofa now and cant lie down due to his partial lung collapse, but he has had some lunch and is going to try and get some sleep.

He is one lucky guy, I read the discharge summary and thank my lucky stars he is still here.

Brilliant, glad he's home! Great!!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Sam!!! Wish him a speedy recovery and please don't forget to look after yourself too...

Lau xxx
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:19 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

So glad he's back home you both take care xx
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see he's home, one less worry for you. Take care of yourself as well, all the best.

Kristina
Old Jul 28th 2009, 3:30 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Get well soon Mr PP.

Julie. x
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:55 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Fraid the mass on his adrenal gland is huge so he is going to have another one in 6 weeks.

If you stand behind him, there is a hard lump/bulge sticking out - all down that side is black/blue with bruising.

He deffo has to have one to check it and if it hasnt gone, has to go back in to hospital have it dealt with.

I have just got back from the shops and have bought him two pillows so he can sleep upright, he is in bed now and looks shattered.
Hi PP,

'Glad to hear that Mr PP is back home with you at last. He has a long road to recovery ahead of him but he's indeed lucky to have your TLC to help him along. You've had more than your fair share of trauma and loss these last few years, I really feel for you. Please stay strong and look after yourself.

Regards,

Paul
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know you PP but have just read this thread, and your blog - good grief!!

More positive vibes from sent from me too - I wish you both well over the next few weeks. Take things easy and lots of "get well" cyber messages sent to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.