Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Which of these is true today?

Which of these is true today?

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:25 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which of these is true today?

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Hmm methinks I have found a couple of soul-mates on BE!

/passes round the tin hats for the inevitable fallout hehehe.
Well, we're clearly absolute freaks of nature for missing the UK, which as we all know is a horrid dump compared to the sheer majesty of Australia so we should stick together!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willamos
Well, we're clearly absolute freaks of nature for missing the UK, which as we all know is a horrid dump compared to the sheer majesty of Australia so we should stick together!

Fat chance!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:28 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Fat chance!
Oh, charming!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, charming!
That must be the inevitable fallout!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:30 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

It's due to personality and interests. I've always loved popular culture. Music especially. No music scene here. At least, not compared to the UK.
Now you have proved you don't know what you are talking about.

Why exactly did you come? what's keeping you from leaving and would you like a lift to the airport?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
That must be the inevitable fallout!
I think the fallout was predicted from the non-Aussie bashers.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by renth

Why exactly did you come? what's keeping you from leaving and would you like a lift to the airport?
Just so as you know, you're not funny, but thanks anyway.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Here it comes...!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Just so as you know, you're not funny, but thanks anyway.
No, seriously, why did you come and what's keeping you from leaving?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:36 am
Banned

No, seriously, why did you come and what's keeping you from leaving?
If it was any of your business, I might tell you. If your first post directed at me hadn't been a conceited, self-satisfied, smug attempt at humour, I might tell you.

Those two factors not being in place, I shan't.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:44 am
(It's not my real name)

If it was any of your business, I might tell you. If your first post directed at me hadn't been a conceited, self-satisfied, smug attempt at humour, I might tell you.

Those two factors not being in place, I shan't.
Wasn't trying to be funny. However I can't understand why anyone who clearly hates the place like you do would want to stay, especially if they can't be bothered to find out about the "popular culture" they profess to know so much about.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:45 am
Banned

You, whoever you are (''it's not my real name'' etc etc etc) represent all that is wrong with these sorts of forums. The poster who thinks he's got it all sorted. The poster who is incredibly, narcissistically pleased with themselves. The poster who can't, simply can't, resist any opportunity to be condescending and smug; rude and insulting, even. The poster who, despite being all of these things, is always convinced that they have the moral high-ground in the debate. The poster who doesn't contribute to the discussion, any discussion, other than to interject with what they clearly perceive to be a devastating witticism that they have conjured up and been chuckling to themselves about in front of their computer.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:50 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

You, whoever you are (''it's not my real name'' etc etc etc) represent all that is wrong with these sorts of forums. The poster who thinks he's got it all sorted. The poster who is incredibly, narcissistically pleased with themselves. The poster who can't, simply can't, resist any opportunity to be condescending and smug; rude and insulting, even. The poster who, despite being all of these things, is always convinced that they have the moral high-ground in the debate. The poster who doesn't contribute to the discussion, any discussion, other than to interject with what they clearly perceive to be a devastating witticism that they have conjured up and been chuckling to themselves about in front of their computer.
But..... His point is not unreasonable. You are a new poster here and all your posts revolve around how awful Australia and Australians are. It isn't unreasonable to ask why you aren't going home.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:51 am
(It's not my real name)

So who do you think is going to be Christmas number one this year? Michael Jackson, that weird looking Scottish woman or someone from the X Factor?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

So who do you think is going to be Christmas number one this year? Michael Jackson, that weird looking Scottish woman or someone from the X Factor?
I wish The Darkness would make a comeback.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.