Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Which of these is true today?

Which of these is true today?

Old Sep 4th 2009, 1:30 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which of these is true today?

Originally Posted by kporte
Never met Renth. He used an analogy, I'm sure he realises Aus isn't actually his house.
I don't like people slagging off Australia or the UK because they are both magnificent countries with a lot to offer. Constructive criticism is great but that's not what you offer.....

What's the point of making your criticisms of Aus constructive when no one is interested anyway in hearing anything bad about the place they have fallen in love with.

And likewise nor does Renth.

Yet to see any evidence of his views being superior to mine. Only in as much as he likes Australia and I don't. I guess in a lot of people's minds though that is superior.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 1:31 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Great, now you are going to get the thread closed and probably get yourself banned.

No need for that
Don't care, because that's precisely what you are. At best.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 1:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willamos
Don't care, because that's precisely what you are. At best.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 1:33 am
Banned

Did that child have to spend an afternoon with you?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 1:37 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willamos
What's the point of making your criticisms of Aus constructive when no one is interested anyway in hearing anything bad about the place they have fallen in love with.

And likewise nor does Renth.

Yet to see any evidence of his views being superior to mine. Only in as much as he likes Australia and I don't. I guess in a lot of people's minds though that is superior.
His or my views aren't superior. Of course that means neither are yours.
What would you like to discuss?