Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Old May 1st 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

PARKES is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Hello we are still here to, but fed up waiting for news, i sent of the ozzie police check last tuesday and our case officer should have been back in yesterday but no news yet, i think i can only wait until the afternoon and then i will have to ring her....
Old May 1st 2007, 12:28 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here too. Been really enjoying hearing how everyone's been doing with their applications. Can't wait till we can put ours in (but got to wait a few more months yet).

Hope you'll all still be around to answer all the questions I'm bound to have when I'm finally ready to submit it all!
Old May 1st 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

RachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
I'm still here too. Been really enjoying hearing how everyone's been doing with their applications. Can't wait till we can put ours in (but got to wait a few more months yet).

Hope you'll all still be around to answer all the questions I'm bound to have when I'm finally ready to submit it all!
Emma - when are you doing yours??? Maybe we can be visa buddies!!
Old May 1st 2007, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

I got meds at cambridge tomorrow
any idea how long before london get the results ?
Old May 1st 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Fenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura about

I think it took ours a week, but I think that was because we did our x-rays ad meds seperatly
Old May 1st 2007, 3:30 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RachelH
Emma - when are you doing yours??? Maybe we can be visa buddies!!
Well we'll get it all ready over the summer and I imagine send it off in October maybe? Our trouble is we're getting married next June, and want to move to Brissie after that (maybe in August), so can't apply too soon because of the 12 months from medicals/police check rule.... (if you see what I mean?!).

You're applying in the summer aren't you? I'm so nervous already.... (and trying to plan the application plus the wedding at the same time is a bit scary!)
Old May 1st 2007, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

PARKES is on a distinguished road

I couldnt wait any longer, phoned our case officer and she says.....

That it will be granted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and you will recieve a email in the next day or so requesting your passports..

Jumping around like a looney..
Old May 1st 2007, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Fenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura about

I remember that feeling a couple of weeks ago, now I look at all the organising we have to do, to get to Oz...and I'm still jumping around like loon happy as larry
Old May 1st 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

struth is on a distinguished road

Well done Parkes

has anyone heard of a spouse visa being rejected. Aussie oh is worried we wont get them, so does anyone know of any valid reason an application can be knocked back
Old May 1st 2007, 6:59 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Originally Posted by PARKES
I couldnt wait any longer, phoned our case officer and she says.....

That it will be granted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and you will recieve a email in the next day or so requesting your passports..

Jumping around like a looney..

CONGRATS!!!!

Old May 1st 2007, 7:05 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Originally Posted by RachelH
I'm here!!

But obviously have no news as yet to apply.......come June/July I will be doing all the worrying that Kristy was doing........
Me worry??? Nahhhh No worries mate!

Originally Posted by Joolz
Still here! I am just putting the finishing touches to the statement and trying to thin out the 'evidence'!! Martial arts instructor has a statement saying we've been hitting each other on a regular basis for the last 3 years!!
I had to thin down my evidence by loads!! I still think what we sent in was too much but I'mglad we did as they didn't request further info!

Originally Posted by Scubaemma

I'm pretty sure I'll still be around, I'm some what of an addict now

Originally Posted by John50
I got meds at cambridge tomorrow
any idea how long before london get the results ?
I think ours took about a week to 2 weeks as we had an e-mail from the place telling us that blood tests were all negative and sending it to Aus house, I'm pretty sure it wasn't any longer than two weeks.

Originally Posted by struth
Well done Parkes

has anyone heard of a spouse visa being rejected. Aussie oh is worried we wont get them, so does anyone know of any valid reason an application can be knocked back
umm I've not heard of a spouse visa being rejected. I mean I guess if someones been to prison or if they've got something wrong with them medical wise then it could be rejected, oh and of course if the relationship is fake lol I mean if clean police record and all meds fine, you shouldn't have a problem. My OH record wasn't exactly clean (although spent - still showed) I was worried about that but everything is fine as we got our visa in a week!
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

Well after stressing out for the last 2 weeks waiting to do my meds today was the day.
1.00PM
Fill this jar please
take off shirt and shoes check height weight read third line up on eye chart
Lay down on bed take blood pressure and blood sample
poke and prod around stomach area listen to chest
Ok go downstairs for X-Ray

1.34PM all done that will be £290 please

Well now time to worry about the results
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

Well after stressing out for the last 2 weeks waiting to do my meds today was the day.
1.00PM
Fill this jar please

Awww don`t worry I`m sure all will be well
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

RachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really nice

1.00PM
Fill this jar please

Where did you have yours done John?
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Cambridge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.