A setback

Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:09 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A setback

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Outrageous! Don't know what the NHS is coming to these days, letting people take time off when you are in need

Any particular reason why you can-t take a leave of absence? There are extenuating circumstances after all.
go look in the nursing forum babe
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:18 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
go look in the nursing forum babe
been and posted in there babe
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:09 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys had my medical today and its's a bit of a setback.

as you know I had an accident in April and damaged my neck got spinal cord compression.

I had my medical today,they said they will wait for a year to see if I improve if not they will then see about an op, I may be deteriorating as my face has recently gone numb or I may have fluctuating symptoms only time will tell.

but it may mean the end of Oz for me as I want my OH with me he has been in Oz since January and we are on his sponsored visa. He can't have more compassionate leave, so if he comes back to be with me it means the end of Oz.

am feeling a bit choked.
Only just reading this for the first time today. Sorry to hear this news mate. Have you decided what you're going to do if Oz is off the cards?

Gill
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:41 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Only just reading this for the first time today. Sorry to hear this news mate. Have you decided what you're going to do if Oz is off the cards?

Gill
Nope am trying not to even think of that at the moment am still trying to sort out ways and means of getting there!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Nope am trying not to even think of that at the moment am still trying to sort out ways and means of getting there!
How's the plotting going?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:45 pm

How's the plotting going?
In the hands of the RCN

I just don't think I could get away with it for 6 months
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

In the hands of the RCN

I just don't think I could get away with it for 6 months
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed, might make life difficult, but hey! It might just help!! Have you spoken to your OH yet or is he still adventuring on the bike?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:54 pm

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed, might make life difficult, but hey! It might just help!! Have you spoken to your OH yet or is he still adventuring on the bike?
still adventuring but had a quick chat! he wants to come back but I won't let him just yet!

Occie health are going to talk to the neurosurgeons at Kings and see what they advise if there is anything that can be done now !
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:05 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A setback

Really sorry to hear your update i hope your plan works - well it has too doesnt it
stay strong (((hugs)))
Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Kim....

Just seen this and we are both really sorry that you have been put in this position. Hope you manage to work out how to get round this.

If there is anything you need, let us know....

Mark & Anita x