Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Originally Posted by stevenglish
You bloody ingrate, my first skateboard was a floorboard with 2 halves of a skate screwed to it, though I did have a helmet, a Tarmac hard hat. Couldn't turn corners on it
I had one of them too till that christmas morning lol
Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MiekeNL
That brought a tear to my eye Soapy and I am sure your mother never gave it another thought! Thats the beauty about women we always look on the bright side
Its funny how some things get to you though
I know my brothers and sisters did a lot worse
I dont think it ever would have bothered me if she was angry
But the thought that she would be disappointed struck more fear in me

I wonder when the last
If you could go back in time thread was?
I wonder what i added to that ?
Hmmmm
Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Even when we have a 'soapy' as a child.
Lmao
I was a lovely child pen
I only became a prick as an adult
Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

papilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/pol...011-1lhy9.html

Typical hypocrisy. Australian media should look a bit closer to home.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:09 am
Just Joined

MiekeNL will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by eddie007
ditto

and didnt I get lucky? I have 4 of the little buggers
I hope one of them at least gets to choose your nursing home and a good quality one at that... ie. a bar next to your rocking chair mate full of full strength grog
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by soapy©
Its funny how some things get to you though
I know my brothers and sisters did a lot worse
I dont think it ever would have bothered me if she was angry
But the thought that she would be disappointed struck more fear in me

I wonder when the last
If you could go back in time thread was?
I wonder what i added to that ?
Hmmmm
I was a devil child! Soapy, I am sure your Old Mum dined out on your naughty ways, so dont worry about it mate.
I love telling my kids "I am disappointed" sitting here with a vodka and tonic, quietly discreet away from Skype's prying eye! Our children are precious no matter what they do and I am sure your old mum was given many a laugh by yourself.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by papilon
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/pol...011-1lhy9.html

Typical hypocrisy. Australian media should look a bit closer to home.
The country can do no right eh mate
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Not in this case....it is hypocritical
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

papilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond repute

Your words not mine. I was just pointing out that up to 40 Indonesian kids have been in jail in Australia at anyone time in the past year. That's not to mention the hundred's of asylum seeker kids who have been in detention.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Your words not mine. I was just pointing out that up to 40 Indonesian kids have been in jail in Australia at anyone time in the past year. That's not to mention the hundred's of asylum seeker kids who have been in detention.
Greenies, the worst terrorists in the world
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Grayling
Not in this case....it is hypocritical
We are talking about one lad here who hasnt been found guilty, who is obviously under great stress! You are obviously missing the whole point so back to your nitting
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Greenies, the worst terrorists in the world
Don't get your cloggs in a twist dutchie...
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:19 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
lmao. i might.

its daft really
as i said my mother had ten kids
somehow both my parents managed to make us all feel loved and didnt favour anyone more than the other, and we felt that too
at christmas and birthdays they managed to make sure we all got great things
dad worked three jobs and mum worked 2
she worked as a furrier for her brother during the day, then as a cook for a local hotel at night, then would sit to all hours in the morning making fur coats for people who could afford them. she didnt even have one herself.
at christmas mum and dad would go without to make sure we all had something
mums only thing was that her boss at the hotel she worked in gave her a voucher to spend on herself each year.

you know where this is going dont ya lol

at 15 skateboards came out, remember they plastic things?
i wanted one and woke up on christmas day to see one all wrapped up for me. i was the happiest guy alive
ran out the door and shouted up to my pals, who all got boards that year
when the came out they all had helmets and padding and i didnt

the next day i started on her, whinging and moaning that i looked like the odd one out.
mum could never have had that so she took her voucher and spent it on a helmet and kneepads that i wore about twice
i have made it up to her a thousand times, but it still gets to me.
how could i have been such a selfish little shite?

it would never have bothered me had it been dad, but mum never ever bought herself anything. if i could go back in time i would kick the shit out of myself.

told you it was nothing really
but i bet my mother was really disappointed in me that day and wondered where she went wrong having a son who only thought about himself.
jeez was that it? i thought youd killed yer hamster and fed it to the dog anyway i bet yer mam made a fur coat oota the dog te get back at ya
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Don't get your cloggs in a twist dutchie...
love you too papilon
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

He's only a baby.
Attached Thumbnails Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust-200035.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.