Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Same brand, different name...

Same brand, different name...

Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:26 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Same brand, different name...

Originally Posted by WillBlack
Credit card users tend to find it more difficult but.
In the words of another inhabitant of an "alternative" reality....."curiouser and curiouser"

Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:29 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Thanks for that. Bring me some harissa paste, servant.
OK, beneath you. Servants are expensive in Australia; surly too.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:31 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, beneath you. Servants are expensive in Australia; surly too.
Thats, of course, if they actually ever turn up

Em x
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:36 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Thats, of course, if they actually ever turn up

Em x
'n if they do, when yer send 'em out with money for poultices 'n such, that's the last you'll see o' them!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:39 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

This troll could try harder.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 2:18 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Oh, I so agree.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 6:38 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
loving Flat Eddie
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

UKOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs Vash
Aptamil back home was made by Nutrcia as was Cow and Gate, therefore, I guess it's Karicare.
I check my daughters empty can of aptamil which we brought before coming over here and found that it is manufactured by milupa and i dont think it is available here as i remember checking it with Aptamil online chat days before our departure.I still got the near full can of karicare which i bought 6months ago in the shed.My daughter never liked it.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Oh, I so agree.
Is that all you can do, nod in unison? Mooooo.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenniGee
We found it in a fair few places when we visited Sydney & Melbourne, but trust me, it's not the same as Galaxy

General consensus from our own Chocolate Consultants, who made it their mission to find a decent Oz chocolate, was that is was gluey & tasteless. Further research from other Consultants resident in the Melbourne area backed up our findings & consequently we had to bring our own supply on our most recent visit!
I never ate Galaxy or Dove. I was just surprised that they'd stopped selling the bars in Aus.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, I assumed you needed a poultice to draw a boil brought on by eating baked beans.
Sir / Madam / Other,

Is fabricating Harissa paste beyond you or merely beneath you?

If beyond then no hope for your cooking. Beneath then arse the servants.
Look I dont know what upset you so much about a simple question maybe you were fed it by a wicked aunt as a small child and it brings back a bad memory. But I think your just being rude!!! So cut it out!!!! your a bully and a arsehole.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 10:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Look I dont know what upset you so much about a simple question maybe you were fed it by a wicked aunt as a small child and it brings back a bad memory. But I think your just being rude!!! So cut it out!!!! your a bully and a arsehole.
I do have one, it is true. Did you work that out all by yourself?

If so then surely you can see I'm doing these stupid people a very great favour in merely bestowing my time upon them. However, I'm prepared to go beyond that, beyond mere civic duty and, despite their lobbing their vacuous minds and near worthless bodies on my country, I'm prepared to do my bit to try to bring them up to a fitting minimum standard which might one day be worthy of being called Australian. Here it is: Do.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

If so then surely you can see I'm doing these stupid people a very great favour in merely bestowing my time upon them. However, I'm prepared to go beyond that, beyond mere civic duty and, despite their lobbing their vacuous minds and near worthless bodies on my country, I'm prepared to do my bit to try to bring them up to a fitting minimum standard which might one day be worthy of being called Australian. Here it is: Do.
I think your just here to spoil things for everyone and any Australian would be ashamed to be call an Australian if they have to be as rude as you. You are 'bestowing' your time here as your a sad and lonely person and I feel very sorry for you.

Why you think someone is stupid because they have asked a simple question I really dont understand

But keep up the pointless work your doing as your doing Australia proud.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 2:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Cut it out. Your comments are becoming increasingly annoying and insulting. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread I suggest you stop posting on it.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Cut it out. Your comments are becoming increasingly annoying and insulting. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread I suggest you stop posting on it.
Thank you Pollyana its those sort of remarks that keep the good people away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.