Running Club

Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:33 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Running Club

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Come and work here - the longest lunchtime run I've done is 12 miles - but my boss was with me so it was ok!
Blimey and with the boss! What were you after?

I see your in the South West ,where about's??
I use to live just outside off Bath.A Lovely part for a run!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:31 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by lor
Blimey and with the boss! What were you after?

I see your in the South West ,where about's??
I use to live just outside off Bath.A Lovely part for a run!
where abouts? we were in BOA before moving?
the canal path in to Bath would have made a great route
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,
Can I join ? When I was on my validation trip to Perth last month I decided I had to start running again. Now I'm back at it in Blighty. I try to run 3 times a week to work and ride my bike the other days. Its about 7 miles . It's a nice run along the Thames towpath.
So far I've succeeded in running twice a week but I am building up to running there and back 3 times a week. Can't wait to run on the Perth foreshore. I need new shoes and all this get up youve been talking about. Should I buy it here or Singapore or Perth ?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by twhurl
Hi everyone,
Can I join ? When I was on my validation trip to Perth last month I decided I had to start running again. Now I'm back at it in Blighty. I try to run 3 times a week to work and ride my bike the other days. Its about 7 miles . It's a nice run along the Thames towpath.
So far I've succeeded in running twice a week but I am building up to running there and back 3 times a week. Can't wait to run on the Perth foreshore. I need new shoes and all this get up youve been talking about. Should I buy it here or Singapore or Perth ?
do you really need all the get up?
run with your feet, breathe with your lungs and enjoy with your mind
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:14 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gedge
do you really need all the get up?
run with your feet, breathe with your lungs and enjoy with your mind
Are you saying that we don't enjoy with our minds because we have some techie kit on, gedge?
<raises eyebrow>

It's only music and someone encouraging us along. Some of us need that. I certainly do. It's lonely otherwise.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by iPom
Are you saying that we don't enjoy with our minds because we have some techie kit on, gedge?
<raises eyebrow>

It's only music and someone encouraging us along. Some of us need that. I certainly do. It's lonely otherwise.
and the rest...
it doesn't matter, all i'm saying is you don't need to go out and buy all the gadgets to run with
if you've got them then fair enough may as well use them
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:19 am

and the rest...
it doesn't matter, all i'm saying is you don't need to go out and buy all the gadgets to run with
if you've got them then fair enough may as well use them
alright, i'm just jealous cos i don't have any gadgets
and i haven't run for almost 2 weeks :grrr:
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:35 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

alright, i'm just jealous cos i don't have any gadgets
and i haven't run for almost 2 weeks :grrr:
Narky knickers.

Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Normally I dont like an ipod or whatever while I'm out cuz I want to hear all the birds singing but I'd like all that stuff to measure your progress
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by iPom
Narky knickers.

on that note, do people have special under daks for running in?
perhaps sooper dooper gadget ones that measure the sweatyness of your bits and alarm if it reaches a particular level
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:43 am

Normally I dont like an ipod or whatever while I'm out cuz I want to hear all the birds singing but I'd like all that stuff to measure your progress
you mean a watch?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

you mean a watch?
No something to measure the distance and the speed I'm going and the 5 day and 10 day moving average and my perspiration coefficient and the correlation of my stride rate with the humidex and the weighted mean of my heart rate over my blood pressure. I need all this plotted against the prevailing wind direction and the chaffing coefficient of my spandex shorts. Preferably in real time so I can adjust on the fly
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:53 am

No something to measure the distance and the speed I'm going and the 5 day and 10 day moving average and my perspiration coefficient and the correlation of my stride rate with the humidex and the weighted mean of my heart rate over my blood pressure. I need all this plotted against the prevailing wind direction and the chaffing coefficient of my spandex shorts. Preferably in real time so I can adjust on the fly
oh
have you tried ebay?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

oh
have you tried ebay?
Can you get ebay on this thing ? That's good cuz I like to multitask
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:58 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

where abouts? we were in BOA before moving?
the canal path in to Bath would have made a great route
I used to go swimming there as a child. We lived in Colerne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.