Perth ???

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:45 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth ???

Perth sucks. Sydney rules, all I can say.

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
Perth is awesome, all I can say, dont fall into the over analyse everything mode that the disllusioned expats do.
Ignore this sleepy suburb bit, not like that where I am, although you will find it in the Stepford wive suburbs of the North where nothing really happens, as its all new and pomified....to meet expectations.

To live here and call home for me is a pleasure, as it makes me appreicate Europe and the rest of the world more for travelling and holidays.

Guess what too, I get to go home to Perth and not some grey, overpopulated crime ridden dump call England where I am back in the rat race......with no release.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:06 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
You tried venturing down to the Margaret River region?
It's going to be even closer (so to speak) when the new road opens is a few weeks time. In fact I'm planning a little day trip to pick up a few cases.

It's great down there. I'm going to retire there if I live long enough.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

merleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to behold

You tried venturing down to the Margaret River region?
yes - some really nice bits and some fantastic wineries - some of the tastings are a bit pricey i find but you are paying for the beautiful surroundings i suppose.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:34 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merleoberon
yes - some really nice bits and some fantastic wineries - some of the tastings are a bit pricey i find but you are paying for the beautiful surroundings i suppose.
I've never had to pay for a tasting.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:38 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Perth sucks. Sydney rules, all I can say.
Sydney sucks. Perth rules, all I can say.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely love the SW. My in-laws live in Augusta and we try to get down there as often as possible.

We originally wanted to live in Busselton, but there's just no work.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:40 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Sydney sucks. Perth rules, all I can say.
Sydney is like so much better than Perth.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

merleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by renth
I've never had to pay for a tasting.
me neither til we went to this particular place - cant remember the name as we only went once, the one that does the empty wine bottles with the roses on them and has a huge outdoor sitting area - it was $12 a head and there were 8 of us it was a beautiful place though.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:43 am
Banned

Absolutely love the SW. My in-laws live in Augusta and we try to get down there as often as possible.

To play golf?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:44 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Sydney is like so much better than Perth.

I like disagree Champ. I think Sydney is a dump but each to their own.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:48 am
Banned

I like disagree Champ. I think Sydney is a dump but each to their own.
Dude, I think Sydney is an amazing, beautiful city.

I find Perth very soulless.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:51 am
Proudly Deplorable

Dude, I think Sydney is an amazing, beautiful city.

I find Perth very soulless.
I think Sydney is a hole but, as with most things on BE these days, I can't be arsed debating/arguing about it with you.

Agree to disagree.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:55 am
Banned

I think Sydney is a hole but, as with most things on BE these days, I can't be arsed debating/arguing about it with you.

Agree to disagree.
I agree, Sydney is miles better than Perth.

P.s. it was you that started the debate.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 2:01 am
Proudly Deplorable

I agree, Sydney is miles better than Perth.

P.s. it was you that started the debate.
Cool Turbo. Like I said, I can't be arsed.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 2:02 am
Banned

Cool Turbo. Like I said, I can't be arsed.
I know you said. So no need to reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.