Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

osteopath vs chiropracter

osteopath vs chiropracter

Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: osteopath vs chiropracter

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
You're only on your second? I'm trying to swap my home telephone on Telstra's website, only to be told to upgrade my account to do so, yet when I go to upgrade my account, they tell me I'm already registered.
It's had me chortling all morning, I can tell you.
I fear you're caught up in an infinite regression loop of the worst utilities type! There's no hope for you I'm afraid. I shall make sure you're mentioned in dispatches!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:27 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
I fear you're caught up in an infinite regression loop of the worst utilities type! There's no hope for you I'm afraid. I shall make sure you're mentioned in dispatches!
Now they want me to phone them, but sadly, they cut my phone off the other day.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Now they want me to phone them, but sadly, they cut my phone off the other day.
Goodbye TP . . . . goodbyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee . . . . !!

TP disappears, hand outstretched, into swirling 1960's type black and white vortex ala The Man From Uncle
Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:37 am

Goodbye TP . . . . goodbyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee . . . . !!

TP disappears, hand outstretched, into swirling 1960's type black and white vortex ala The Man From Uncle
I know. I may never get out of it alive. I've found a way around it... in theory. There's 'live chat with an agent' online. So I click on it and it tells me all agents are busy... so when I click the close button it says 'Thank you for chatting'. Even though I didn't chat. It's another loop isn't it?
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know. I may never get out of it alive. I've found a way around it... in theory. There's 'live chat with an agent' online. So I click on it and it tells me all agents are busy... so when I click the close button it says 'Thank you for chatting'. Even though I didn't chat. It's another loop isn't it?
TP a word of warning . . . in my experience, you need to treat chat live buttons on the internet with the utmost suspicion, and whatever you do, don't give them your credit card details!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:39 am

TP a word of warning . . . in my experience, you need to treat chat live buttons on the internet with the utmost suspicion, and whatever you do, don't give them your credit card details!
Thanks. I got through. They still want me to call to sort it out.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:42 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mooncat
I have been advised to go and see someone to 'sort out my alignment'

What's the difference in what they do???
If it's alignment your after,goto an Alexander Technique Teacher.No cracking and crunching.You'll be able to walk out as apposed to carried out in a bucket
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:47 am

Originally Posted by ukecadet
If it's alignment your after,goto an Alexander Technique Teacher.No cracking and crunching.You'll be able to walk out as apposed to carried out in a bucket
Was never carried out in anything, UK. Walked out by myself.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Was never carried out in anything, UK. Walked out by myself.
That may be the case, but he did use the word apposed very well, so credit where credits due!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:16 am

That may be the case, but he did use the word apposed very well, so credit where credits due!
Oooh you're sharp. I didn't notice that!

Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oooh you're sharp. I didn't notice that!

Some of his punctuation needs a little tidying, but I'm not pedantic.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:26 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Pot. Kettle. Valise rested.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Seasider
Pot. Kettle. Valise rested.

As I said, I'm no pedant!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:39 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

"I'm just going outside and may be some time"
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ukecadet
"I'm just going outside and may be some time"
You know you're doing the honourable thing . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.