Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

No muslims or overseas Asians allowed to buy Pauline Hansons House

No muslims or overseas Asians allowed to buy Pauline Hansons House

Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No muslims or overseas Asians allowed to buy Pauline Hansons House

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
I'm a white British Christian and I think it's racist. She sounds like a complete twat, if someone offer's you the price you want then what the f*** is the prob? Silly moo.
White British christians tend to believe that just about everything is racist.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:34 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
White British christians tend to believe that just about everything is racist.
Oh another with a smart arsed comment, I may be Christian but certainly not been in a church since school. Might be that we are brought up better eh? And not backward........
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:42 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
So marriage certificates issued by churches, synagogues and mosques shouldn't be valid? Only marriages performed in registry offices or by non-religious celebrants should be legally allowed? Rabbis, imams and vicars shouldn't be allowed to sign the back of people's photos for passport applications? People shouldn't be allowed to swear oaths on Bibles, Korans or whatever the Jewish one is called again?
I see absolutely no correlation between this nonsense and legitimising a legal system that advocates the barbarities that Sharia allows... if you do then that's your problem.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:45 am
Account Closed

Oh another with a smart arsed comment, I may be Christian but certainly not been in a church since school. Might be that we are brought up better eh? And not backward........
FFS not another one who laughs at their own 'jokes'.

God preserve us.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:45 am
ABCDiamond

So marriage certificates issued by churches, synagogues and mosques shouldn't be valid? Only marriages performed in registry offices or by non-religious celebrants should be legally allowed?
But when you get married in church, don't you need to have it legalised, and registered at the registry office as well ? Hopefully they do with synagogues and mosques marriages also.

Rabbis, imams and vicars shouldn't be allowed to sign the back of people's photos for passport applications?
Doctors, Dentists and Accountants can, why not Vicars etc ?

People shouldn't be allowed to swear oaths on Bibles, Korans or whatever the Jewish one is called again?
Personally I don't see the need for anyone to be allowed to swear, it should be made illegal
However, this is a Christian country, and just like the Muslims obey their Koran, and no doubt refuse to accept any legal validity of the bible, should we not be able to do the same ? Or is it only other Races that can do as they like ?

Do Muslim countries allow British Law in their Countries, in the same way that sections of the Sharia law is being trialled in the UK. Or are non Muslims being discriminated against, without a word against it ?

Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing smart arsed about it. Whether youre christian or not, perhaps you dont understand Pauline Hanson and what she stands for in Australia. Many demonise her but she has quite a following. One thing I like about the Aussies is that they havent yet been completely arseholed by limp wristed lefties.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:48 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I'm actually advocating that Government does not allow any part of a legal system, that advocates the extremes that Sharia law does, any legitimacy in any shape or form.
The ministers of those religions are acting under their religious law when performing all those functions, and the state's recognition of that function is according legitimacy to the ministers on the basis of their position within religious law.

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Do Muslim countries allow British Law in their Countries, in the same way that sections of the Sharia law is being trialled in the UK.
Signatories to the NY Convention on Arbitration do, yes: http://www.uncitral.org/uncitral/en/...on_status.html

Many large infrastructure and shipping contracts, for example, contain an arbitration clause that will allow the parties to choose English law as the substantive law of arbitration or mediation.

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
But when you get married in church, don't you need to have it legalised, and registered at the registry office as well ?
Yes - it's been signed and issued by a religious celebrant (in NSW). The state recognises the validity of the marriage certificate on the basis of the minister's role within the faith, which is by virtue of the faith's law.

Last edited by lapin_windstar; Apr 28th 2010 at 8:55 am.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:55 am
Account Closed

The ministers of those religions are acting under their religious law when performing all those functions, and the state's recognition of that function is according legitimacy to the ministers on the basis of their position within religious law.

Hair splitting bullshit. We are talking about bringing Sharia law into Western nations, not about the local vicar performing a wedding.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:57 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Hair splitting bullshit.
Hey - it's not my fault if you don't mean what you say when you make absolute statements and don't think them through.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Nothing smart arsed about it. Whether youre christian or not, perhaps you dont understand Pauline Hanson and what she stands for in Australia. Many demonise her but she has quite a following. One thing I like about the Aussies is that they havent yet been completely arseholed by limp wristed lefties.
Yes she stands for Ignorance and Fear, certainly came undone when it came to Melbourne. I'm surprised she didn't add Melburnians.

What people dont realise is her attitude causes social divide. Thankfully the many Muslim people that live around me, do integrate well and are great people.

If she is scared of extremists fair enough, but to paint every Muslim as a potential threat is extreme, and paronoid ignorance, Looks like many of her followers seem to have fallen for her ignorance. She is Possibly the extremists best ally in this Country, Osama Bin Laden, should be calling her "Agent Hanson"

I do think she has the right to sell to whom she wants to though.... just hope it costs her a mint.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Apr 28th 2010 at 9:02 am.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Yes she stands for Ignorance and Fear, certainly came undone when it came to Melbourne. I'm surprised she didn't add Melburnians.

What people dont realise is her attitude causes social divide. Thankfully the many Muslim people that live around me, do integrate well and are great people.

If she is scared of extremists fair enough, but to paint every Muslim as a potential threat is extreme, and paronoid ignorance, Looks like many of her followers seem to have fallen for her ignorance. She is Possibly the extremists best ally in this Country, Obama Bin Laden, should be calling her "Agent Hanson"

I do think she has the right to sell to whom she wants to though.... just hope it costs her a mint.
There already was/is one.

Something tells me that if she was a true blue Aussie, white bloke in a boring suit she may well have gotten further. If she had put a few million dollars behind an AFL team and backed the logging of forests for the sake of a couple of dozen jobs, she wouldve been the dogs bollocks. Just an opinion.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

There is actually one group in amongst the Middle Eastern migrants that continuously causes problems, only 50 pct of that group are Muslims and the problems we see are predominantly caused by that group.

Reason I'm saying that is, I do live in amongst the largest group of migrants in any City in Aus, it hasnt all been plain sailing, however I do really know the difference between the majority and the ones that are tarnishing the rest.

We actually had to move schools because of this groups attitudes to girls or my Daughters back in the late 80's.

However to paint the whole Muslim movement is where this social divide that Hanson wants so badly, along with the extremists is where the ignorance gets out of hand. Experience has taught me better and if most lived where I do, they would soon realise this as well.

be ruit back
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I don't know why I still feel surprised about people's attitudes on here but I do. How can anyone think it's right to specify the race and religion of who they'd sell to? What if a wife comes to view and turns out to have a black husband SHOCK HORROR. What century are we living in?
Where has anyone said that they think it's right? It's Pauline Hanson's call, that she made public. No one has said that she's right in what she intends doing just that in a democracy she can do what she wants (yes it's illegal but impossible to prove in the majority of instances). If you're going to get shirty with people get the facts right first.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:12 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iolande
Oi
I have ginger nuts by the way
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:14 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
There is actually one group in amongst the Middle Eastern migrants that continuously causes problems, only 50 pct of that group are Muslims and the problems we see are predominantly caused by that group.

be ruit back
Are you talking about the Lebanese?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.