Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Never stick candles in your ears !!!

Never stick candles in your ears !!!

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never stick candles in your ears !!!

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
i was serious , for once

had mine washed once , i got petrol in it
you??? serious??? never
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
i was serious , for once

had mine washed once , i got petrol in it
what were you doin getting petrol in your ears???? is it a lincolnshire thing?

Last edited by curly; Jul 23rd 2007 at 6:16 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:13 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy

My hubby is always sticking one in there, really gets on my nerves
i hope its his and someone elses !!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:13 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
its because they went to a special school
Oi !!! i have intelligent ears y'know
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:14 pm
Made the move -

Originally Posted by Ransi
Try a wet willy...
tried a wet willy, and all it did was make my ear wet
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:15 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
i hope its his and someone elses !!
a threesome?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:18 pm
Made the move -

thanks for all the advice guys!!
went to the pharmacy this morning, and the guy told me to try this audiclean spray which might clear the blocked feeling, have tried it, now my ear feels a bit warm,itchy and still blocked, so methinks im gonna have to go back to the docs..again..this will be my 4th visit
most people ive heard of that have used the candles say its brill, so i think ive just been unlucky, and as im such a sensitive soul () its obviously affected my delicate ears more
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:19 pm
Made the move -

Originally Posted by gedge
a threesome?
gawd, im having terrible images of Wendy with a willy stuck in each of her ears
try explaining that one at the Emergency Dept !!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:22 pm

thanks for all the advice guys!!
went to the pharmacy this morning, and the guy told me to try this audiclean spray which might clear the blocked feeling, have tried it, now my ear feels a bit warm,itchy and still blocked, so methinks im gonna have to go back to the docs..again..this will be my 4th visit
most people ive heard of that have used the candles say its brill, so i think ive just been unlucky, and as im such a sensitive soul () its obviously affected my delicate ears more
see my advice was right, you need to see the doc
good luck with your sensitive ears
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:22 pm

gawd, im having terrible images of Wendy with a willy stuck in each of her ears
try explaining that one at the Emergency Dept !!!!
i'd prescribe vaseline
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:24 pm
Made the move -

see my advice was right, you need to see the doc
good luck with your sensitive ears
so ive i get diagnosed with sensitive ear syndrome, you have to be nice to me
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:27 pm

so ive i get diagnosed with sensitive ear syndrome, you have to be nice to me
i'm always nice, i'll just be a bit nicer
and if i'm not i'll expect vegemite or someone to tell me off
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:33 pm
Made the move -

i'm always nice, i'll just be a bit nicer
and if i'm not i'll expect vegemite or someone to tell me off
im only joshing, you are just a sweet cuddly wuddly bear
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:41 pm

im only joshing, you are just a sweet cuddly wuddly bear
omg! go back to insulting me... please?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:47 pm
Made the move -

omg! go back to insulting me... please?
ok then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.