Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Never stick candles in your ears !!!

Never stick candles in your ears !!!

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:05 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never stick candles in your ears !!!

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Me and t'other arf do it at least once a month. Never had any problems, quite the opposite in fact - swear by em!

Trying hard to understand how a technique that works on a vacuum system can cause the problems that you described. Are you sure there isn't an underlying problem?
when the docs syringed out my ear, it was horrible ashy stuff and waxy looking stuff that came out, which he thought was the residue of the candle and whatever other stuff was left in my ear, and because it had blocked my ear, it became infected and itchy, and the more i scratched, the itchier it got ..obviously...(was scatching in my sleep and didnt even realise it)
i thought myself it could be an underlying problem, and tried to google everything to do with ears, but could see anything that matched my symptoms other than otis media (or whatever its called)
and asked doc, but he said my eardrum is fine etc etc so def an outer ear infection that doesnt want to go away !!

suppose it goes back to the old saying, never poke anything smaller than your elbow into your ear - adivce i'll be taking from now on
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:07 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
o i can think of a few things that top that

mm having your xxxxx massaged for one
legs??
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:08 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
suppose it goes back to the old saying, never poke anything smaller than your elbow into your ear - adivce i'll be taking from now on
that'll be a huge ww!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:10 pm
Made the move -

Originally Posted by gedge
that'll be a huge ww!
yip
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:41 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

the sphincter muscle can expand and contract quite immensely i belive
How many tubs of vaseline do you go through?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:42 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

when the docs syringed out my ear, it was horrible ashy stuff and waxy looking stuff that came out, which he thought was the residue of the candle and whatever other stuff was left in my ear, and because it had blocked my ear, it became infected and itchy, and the more i scratched, the itchier it got ..obviously...(was scatching in my sleep and didnt even realise it)
i thought myself it could be an underlying problem, and tried to google everything to do with ears, but could see anything that matched my symptoms other than otis media (or whatever its called)
and asked doc, but he said my eardrum is fine etc etc so def an outer ear infection that doesnt want to go away !!

I think a spider has crawled in, laid her eggs and you have mama spider and baby spiders crawling about in there...

Dr.Ransi.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:49 pm
Made the move -

Originally Posted by Ransi
dont need any
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:55 pm
Made the move -

I think a spider has crawled in, laid her eggs and you have mama spider and baby spiders crawling about in there...

Dr.Ransi.
DONT SAY THAT !!!!!

ive got thoughts of spiders eating my head now
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 5:57 pm

don't go there
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:00 pm
Made the move -

don't go there
why ? do you have issues with vaseline ?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:01 pm
Cheeky member

DONT SAY THAT !!!!!

ive got thoughts of spiders eating my head now
Yep, thats what it is....
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:01 pm
Cheeky member

don't go there
is that an order?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:02 pm

why ? do you have issues with vaseline ?
i was just trying to exert some control over this thread
failed as usual
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:03 pm

is that an order?
do you take orders?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:04 pm
Cheeky member

do you take orders?
no, i gave up waitressing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.