Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

My dream has died but been reborn!!!

Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:59 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dream has died

Originally Posted by jazzys
now thats a bridge too far girls. If I couldn't pull a bird without having to buy a bleeding dog, I'd give in.

Come on then, what is it about a guy with a daft little dog that you girls find attractive then?

Jazzys
nothing

its the daft little dog we like
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

I knew, even before last week that women were strange things but this is a whole new ball game for me.

Asher, you are up there alone. At the top of your own little tree.

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:04 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I knew, even before last week that women were strange things but this is a whole new ball game for me.

Asher, you are up there alone. At the top of your own little tree.

Jazzys
no look at the sig

am in the asylum
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:08 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Cute dogs, never fails.

Sit on a park bench and talk to your dog.

Total and utter minge magnet - you will see.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Asher i'v just looked at your gallery. which one are ya? They all say "this is me" and they can't all be you.

PS Whens medication time?

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:12 pm

Asher i'v just looked at your gallery. which one are ya? They all say "this is me" and they can't all be you.

PS Whens medication time?

Jazzys
no only one says me biking in Wales

medication time now

a large glass of white wine
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well that just confirms it Asher, you don't even have a bike with you!

jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:16 pm

Well that just confirms it Asher, you don't even have a bike with you!

jazzys
I ride the waterfall
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

I tnihk you need a different hobby dear.

Riding waterfalls in wales in leather trousers is something you do just before you enter the priory.

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:21 pm

I tnihk you need a different hobby dear.

Riding waterfalls in wales in leather trousers is something you do just before you enter the priory.

Jazzys

hey have you been in the priory too

Good innit
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Are you just out on day release then?

jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:25 pm

Are you just out on day release then?

jazzys
sshh

no I escaped
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

you are clearly a danger to the general public and should be apprehended immidiately.

And are you planning on moving to australia or are you already there?

Jazzys
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:33 pm

you are clearly a danger to the general public and should be apprehended immidiately.

And are you planning on moving to australia or are you already there?

Jazzys
those darn men in white coats get everywhere

you aren't one are you

hopefully gonna stow away on a flight to Sydney in 1st week of Nov,

as long as I don't get caught first

when you going?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Am I going ash, that is the million dollar question.

Jazzys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.