Lonely as a cloud

Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:44 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lonely as a cloud

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
All is well. Miss '3' went before she went to bed.

Same to you, mate.
You two need to hit the sack
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Walkabout
Oh Sally, I did not mean to offend you and I am SO sorry, just trying to distract my thoughts - life falling apart, wife telling me that she hates me now, etc.

Please don't give up bothering.

Please tell me how I deserved this?? It was totally inappropriate and has made me feel extremely sad during this time of distress!! I do hope that one of the Mods reads it and actions it accordingly.

Talk about kicking a guy when he is down!

Try and keep your emotions in check.

You were given comforting responses and you responded by criticizing their grammar/spelling. They didnt mind but I stuck my arse in just to be a git.

I await my admonishment.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:49 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Try and keep your emotions in check.

You were given comforting responses and you responded by criticizing their grammar/spelling. They didnt mind but I stuck my arse in just to be a git.

I await my admonishment.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Walkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura about

Officer Dibble. Now you have two apologies to make. If you read your last reply to me, you quoted Sally and myself but not your inappropriate remark, inferring that I was complaining about Sally's response. Was that intentional?

Hmm...rhetorical question.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Officer Dibble. Now you have two apologies to make. If you read your last reply to me, you quoted Sally and myself but not your inappropriate remark, inferring that I was complaining about Sally's response. Was that intentional?

Hmm...rhetorical question.
I didnt quote anybody. Dont drag me into your personal hell. Bye!!!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Walkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura about

I didnt quote anybody. Dont drag me into your personal hell. Bye!!!
Actually, you did quote.

Fair comment about my "personal hell", although YOU dragged yourself in by posting to my cry for help thread.

I have hardly ever used forums in my life and the last thing that I was looking for was an argument. Actually, I really wish that I had not bothered now.

Oh well, back to my "personal" and very lonely "hell"

No hard feelings.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Actually, just one other thing...

LOL! Psychologists call it projection. Seeing as though, the British are usually deemed inherently racist by most of the world, some Brits make it their business to bring attention to percieved racism everywhere even though its not really their wagon to push and the racism isnt directed at them.

"Psychologists" would also have learnt that the " i " is before the " e " except after " c " . .....and I hadn't even got started

"Git"

Sorry other readers but Top cat's thorn in the paws comment upset me.

Done now, sorted and buried.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, just one other thing...

"Psychologists" would also have learnt that the " i " is before the " e " except after " c " . .....and I hadn't even got started

"Git"

Sorry other readers but Top cat's thorn in the paws comment upset me.

Done now, sorted and buried.
Don't take any notice of him Walkabout, his posts are rarely to be taken seriously!

I stuck my arse in just to be a git.

That would be about right!

I await my admonishment.
Well, I'd spank you but I know you'd enjoy it!

Oh Sally, I did not mean to offend you and I am SO sorry, just trying to distract my thoughts - life falling apart, wife telling me that she hates me now, etc.

Please don't give up bothering.
Am not offended so don't you worry!
Please don't stop posting either as you sound very low just now & the support you can get on here can be fantastic. It certainly has helped me through a low patch or two.
There are many people who have fely low at some point or another, just hang on in there!
Why does your wife say she hates you now? Is she unhappy here too?